Skin Medica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator (Salon Size) 227g/8oz uploaded by Catherine K.

BY SKINMEDICA

HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator (Salon Size) see more...

Catherine K.
Los Angeles
At 1st I was skeptical I thought it was just another over priced celebrity moisterizer but damn I was wrong! This has helped my dry sensitive skin 100%. It's another face serum I wont live without anymore. I even carry the travel size in my purse just in case. I'm SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator purchasing my 3rd bottle today!!
Mikell C.
The best product in the world! I seriously can't go a day without my HA5, I have about 4 bottles under the counter as we speak! It makes your skin plump and look so much smoother! I'll be purchasing HA5 for life!
Natalie A.
This size bottle is a dream gift, best moisturizer I’ve ever found and its pricey but worth the cost every time, exceeds my expectations and is super gentle and refreshing on the skin. Little room to none for improvement. I love Allergan they create the best products.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Love love love! Everything I have tried by SkinMedica has been great and this is no exception. I love the texture. Ever since I farted using this product I have not had one single dry patch and I use an exfoliating serum every night and prescription retinol and I have sensitive skin. AMAZING cannot live without!
Jenna L.
Santa Monica
Best product of all time. I now swear my ha5 and think it is such an essential product that everyone should Include in their skincare routine.
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Favourite hydrator. Use all year round on clean skin. Helps hydrate and plump fine lines. Highly effective. Highly recommend.