BY SKINMEDICA

GlyPro Antioxidant Serum see more...

Sherry S.
Easton PA
This product does wonders for the skin. I have combination skin but more so on the oily side as of recently. This has a tacky feel to the skin when first applied but once it soaks in it feels very supple and smooth. I noticed it even out my skin tone and bring moisture and glow back to my complexion. Absolutely worth the buy! All you need is one pump to cover your face and neck.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Glypro is a lifesaver, used the product along with others in the Skin Medica line to provide my body with the repairing and scar prevention tools it needed during pregnancy. Worth every penny and will restore the skin to a youthful state!
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
Just started using this product but already love how it is making my face feel. Smooth and doesn’t feel greasy after applying.
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Has a good delivery of glycolic acid. Would use this every morning. Made my skin feel super smooth and helped with blackheads and textural issues. Had to stop using due to pregnancy.
Mariaa G.
Definitely expensive for an exfoliants but a well formulated serum with a good amount of glycolic acid and a great mix of antioxidants. Helped my skin get firm and better toned as well as improved my texture