Skin Medica Age Defense Retinol Complex 1.0

by SkinMedica

Retinol complex 1.0-Age Defense 1 fluid ounce. Enhancing skin texture and minimizing irritation. For all skin types.

Alright is this product worth the hype? I just ordered it but bc it was so expensive I have some slight buyers remorse.
Did anyone notice breakouts in the beginning days of using this product? Im trying to figure out what is causing the small breakout on my chin area, and this is the only new product in my routine. I’m not new to retinol, it’s just my first time trying this brand. Trying to decide whether I should stick it out or set it aside.
Start your review of Skin Medica Age Defense Retinol Complex 1.0 !
2 months agoMapleton
Super amazing product. It’s too irritating for my skin but when combined with a moisturizer it’s perfect. I use it once a week and I’m hooked. I got my mother in law and sister in law hooked as well.
a year ago
I'm only giving it 4 stars because I have only used it occasionally.  I am cautious using Retinol products routinely as I find them to be a bit drying, but I love almost all of the Skin Medica products and highly recommend them.  I do use the Skin Medica Sheer Moisturizer and love that it is not heavy, yet provides great moisture as a base for applying my makeup.
a year ago
This product has been a bit more difficult to get my skin used to then the .5. I have been staying with it though and it does produce great results, out there is always some peeling associated. Hopefully I will be able to use it at least every other day soon!
a year agoScottsdale, AZ
This product is a gentle retinol cream. I use this about 3x a week and after I exfoliate my skin looks bright and even. It has helped reduce my pore size and fine lines. It also helps with any texture. This product works very well but you have to exfoliate once a week. I don’t notice any peeling with this product but I can feel a dryness to my skin and I know I have to exfoliate.
2 years agoBloomfield , NJ
I have tried many retinols before and this one is a great choice. This is my first time using. It is very pricey and you may be able to find cheaper options out there but if you can afford it then go for it.
a year ago
Pricey, but very effective. You won’t get the same results as Rx products like Tretinoin, but you will get obvious results. I used this stuff religiously before switching to Rx, and highly recommend it.
a year ago
Best Retinol product I’ve ever used!! I use this product twice weekly have noticed a big improvement in my skin tone, pore size and skin texture.