BY SKIN MEDICA

Get Rid of Acne in the Easy WaySkin Medica Acne System gives a positive effect to oily and acne-prone skin. It contains therapeutic antiseptics that help to reduce the main causes of acne like bacteria, clogged pores and over-active oil glands. Daily use of Skin Medica Acne System may lead to decrease in pimples, pustules, redness and dryness that may subsequently lead to a healthy and radiant skin. Unclogs blocked pores Supports normal cell turnover Minimizes whiteheads and blackheads This Acne System has potent ingredients that prevents pores from clogging and reduces the number of skin surface bacteria, blackheads and whiteheads. Just for you: For people who have oily, congested or acne problemsA Closer Look: Skin Medica Acne System soothes the skin and balances skin oil. It also contains benzoyl peroxide that helps in eliminating the acne-causing bacteria from the skin for fewer breakouts. You Won't Find: Harsh ChemicalsGet Started: Apply to face and gently massage over entire face for one minute. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. see more...

• I suffer from hormonal acne. I have tried several store bought item...1 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this product? Did you see results? 1 Answers
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I give it 10 stars? I will not use anything else. It has cleared up my face beyond what I ever expected. No scent to speak of, works well, doesn't leave any redness on my face.
Samuel M.
Samuel M.
São Paulo
Legal compra carro gigante com um carro dentri né queria um carro de palácio kkkokkk

Heather M.
Heather M.
I suffer from hormonal acne. I have tried several store bought items Along with prescriptions. But they are always to harsh on my skin and leave me very dry and irratated. Is this for sensitive skin?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Has anyone every used this product? Did you see results?