Skin Medica 6 oz Facial Cleanser - For All Skin Types uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY SKIN MEDICA

FOR ALL SKIN TYPES EXCEPT HIGHLY SENSITIVE AND POST-PROCEDURE A detergent- and formaldehyde-free cleanser that gently purges dirt, makeup, and environmental pollutants from the skin without dehydration or irritation. BENEFITS: Cleanses away dirt, makeup and environmental pollutants Hydrates and refreshes skin as it cleanses Helps prep skin for better absorption of enhancement products Directions: Splash face with warm water. Gently massage cleanser over face. Rinse thoroughly. Net Weight: 6 oz. Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerine, Panthenol, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 10. see more...

Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I am always on the hunt for a better cleanser, one that can remove residual make-up and grime from the day but is gentle enough so that it doesn’t dry out my skin or strip it of its natural oils. Some of you may have read about how most cleansers contain sodium laureth sulfate, which can be too harsh on the skin for some people. Even though I don’t mind if my cleanser contains it, I wanted to see how my skin would react to a cleanser that didn’t contain it. It is a soap-free cleanser that comes out in a clear, gel consistency that works into a foaming lather. It claims to remove environmental pollutants, excess oil and make-up while hydrating and prepping skin for serums and moisturizers.

I did not see what the hype about this cleanser was. While this cleanser did do a good job at cleansing, I did not feel a difference in the hydration of my skin. I can’t comment on how well it takes off make-up though, because I already use a cleansing oil to remove that beforehand. This cleanser does have a slight soap smell, which is weird because it is supposed to be soap-free. Overall, I think that unless you have sensitive skin that hates sodium laureth sulfate, other cleansers can do the job just as well.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This stuff is magic in a bottle my skin feels better than ever right after I was my face with this stuff. My skin is very oily and it makes it feel great without over drying. Definitely worth the money.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Cleanses my skin great. My skin has never looked better since I started using this cleanser. The bottle last a long time as well. My skin is glowing and refreshed. I highly recommend this product.
Tehzeb F.
Is it as good as the reviews suggest for oily skin