BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkin MD Natural
Shielding Lotion 8 Oz Bottle (236 mL) for Hands, Face & Body

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 8 Oz. Bottle (236 mL) for Hands, Face & Body

by Skin MD Natural

Frequent hand washing and exposure to harsh irritants are leading causes of dry skin. A good dry skin care product should do more than just replace lost moisture it should prevent dry skin from occurring. Skin MD Natural shielding lotion is water resistant, protecting hands from dry skin caused by hand washing, dish washing, exposure to cleaning products and more. Every day our skin is exposed to numerous chemicals irritants just in everyday life - you dont have to be working in chemicals or with cleaning fluids to have that happen. Skin care and skin treatment is important in todays polluted environment, says Dr. Lisa Benest, a board certified dermatologist in Burbank, CA. Skin MD Natural is a breakthrough in skin care The humectant (an ingredient that attracts moisture) used in Skin MD Natural is unique to it and lab results show that it is 6 times more effective than any other humectant found in other common skin care products. In addition, Skin MD Natural enhances the power of the top layer of the skin to resist environmental irritants while protecting the inner natural moisture. It is promptly absorbed, without the slightest hint of any greasy or oily feeling or residue, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield. Many bargain lotions and conventional moisturizers contain low cost ingredients like petroleum that make skin a greasy mess instead of healing dry skin. Skin MD Natural uses only the finest high quality ingredients to create a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for silky, smooth skin without any greasy residue. In fact, it contains more than 90 natural ingredients, and ALL are 100 food-grade and on the FDAs most safe list.A shielding lotion becomes part of the skins protective barrier helping to strengthen and restore it. This ability allows Skin MD Natural to retain skins own natural oils alleviating the need for artificial moisturizers as a dry skin treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 8 Oz. Bottle (236 mL) for Hands, Face & Body!
Debbie Y Al V.
Long lasting lotion ! Works perfect with my skin and my skin always feels smooth and soft
Hannah H.
This is miracle in a bottle!!! I have really really sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate mine at all. It's long lasting and there's really nothing I don't like about this product. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin that has sensitive skin.
Taylor S.
Miracle in a bottle! My son had severe eczema, his akin would bleed! We tried EVERYTHING and this was the ONLY product that worked. I also no longer have to buy diaper rash cream becausr this is a million times better! It's also all natural!
Jenny B.
Winnebago, MN
Love this lotion, works wonders on rough dry skin..,especially in the winter! My whole family uses it!
Heather! S.
Scottown, OH
This has been my holy grail product for about seven or eight years now. I use it absolutely every single day. I mostly use it on my face, where I apply it after I have used a serum or other targeted treatment. Because it's a shielding lotion, it sort of seals those products into my skin so I can get the most benefit from them. I also love it as a primer before I put on my makeup. It leaves such a nice, smooth surface for foundation! It is also fantastic as a hand lotion. It absorbs quickly and just leaves the most wonderfully hydrated skin. It's weird, but it makes my hands feel naturally moisturized, if that makes any sense. Like I didn't just use a hand lotion, but this is how my hands always are, naturally. I did recently discovered another way it amazes. I developed a rash that I couldn't get rid of, and finally figured out it was a contact dermatitis. It was going to be very difficult to stay away from the product that was causing my reaction, but I use Skin MD Natural and it formed a protective shield on my skin, thereby protecting it from the offending substance. My rash cleared up and I use this product regularly to prevent further irritation. Seriously...this should be in EVERYBODY'S skincare arsenal! I can't recommend it highly enough!
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
The best facial moisturizing. Doesn't break me out. Isn't too light or too heavy. Cost effective. Its just perfect.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 8 Oz. Bottle (236 mL) for Hands, Face & Body uploaded by Courtney H.
Ordered this lotion offline hoping it would help with my terrible dry cracking hands. It did! It's gentle and doesn't leave my hands feeling like oil!

Looking for your answer?