Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 4 Oz. Bottle (117 mL) for Hands, Face & Body uploaded by Dawn S.Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 4 Oz. Bottle (117 mL) for Hands, Face & Body uploaded by Kristen M.Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 4 Oz. Bottle (117 mL) for Hands, Face & Body uploaded by Kristen M.

BY SKIN MD NATURAL

Our founding goal was to develop a product that would naturally hydrate the skin while restoring the protective qualities of the outer layer of skin that modern life strips away. The result was a lotion so different from any previous skin care product that doctors adopted a new name for it: Shielding Lotion. It took 6 years of collaboration between noted dermatologist and surgeons and a world-class chemist (who had created well over 30,000 skin care formulations for the world’s leading cosmetic companies) to reach and then exceed the original goal. The humectant in Skin MD, for example, draws 6 times more moisture into the skin than does glycerin (the previous goal standard and still the most common humectant.) Clinical studies by an independent testing laboratory measuring moisture loss demonstrated conclusively that Skin MD Natural actually increases the amount of moisture in the skin over time when compared to all other skin care products (including petrolatum and mineral oil.) More importantly, thousands of users have told us that Skin MD Shielding Lotion is the best face and body lotion they have ever used. Even women with severe dry skin conditions and allergies have found relief. Shielding Lotion moisturizes and protects so well… it actually prevents dry skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristen M.
Ambridge, PA
I have extremely dry skin, especially on my hands. I work in a medical office and therefore wash my hands very frequently throughout each day. This, when used regularly, helps with the dryness. It seems watery, and soaks in quickly, but my hands aren't as dry as when I don't use it. I wish it were not so expensive, though.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is very different than your regular hand lotion. This product is designed to keep your skin moisturizer through heavy hand washing. It's perfect for nurses, doctors, teachers and others that wash there hands many times a day. I like to use it because it is very lightweight and absorbs instantly.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This goes above and beyond your normal every day moisturizer I can't recommend it highly enough it makes your skin feel and even look amazing! This lasts between my showers and works great on my sensitive skin!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
This lotion keeps your skin feeling super soft! It is very gentle on the skin and lasts for a long time. It smells very good and I would highly recommend this product. It is very affordable too!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This helped me with my super dry winter skin.i apply when needed and it helps when have eczema really well.
Beatriz M.
I like how its for everything not just your face or body. It helps out alot on Eczema (dryskin)
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really like this moisturizer. It is odd how after using it for several days in a row, you can feel a real difference in your skin. It seems smoother and more supple. I have noticed decreased fine lines in my forehead as well. All of this is more than I typically expect from a random moisturizer!

It is thin and absorbs quickly. It does leave a slight sheen, so fans of the super matte finish may not be as pleased. Seems to moisturize adequately, even in drier climates.

It has quickly become my lotion of choice. I have acne-prone, sensitive skin and it works well with my topical treatments, as well. Would definitely recommend.