Skin Liquid Bandage 0.30 oz

by New-Skin

The bandage that stays on. Active Ingredients- 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1% Inactive Ingredients- Alcohol 6.7%, Oil of Cloves, Pyroxylin Solution Uses- First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. New-Skin Liquid is for small cuts and wounds. New-Skin dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof and lets skin breathe. Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs. Try New-Skin Spray for larger areas. Protects cuts and scrapes. Prevents and protects blisters. Helps prevent the formation of calluses. Covers painful hangnails. Particularly useful for bowlers, golfers, tennis players, fishermen and musicians.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Liquid Bandage 0.30 oz!
Melanie W.
Skin Liquid Bandage 0.30 oz uploaded by Melanie W.
I love this it's perfect for when you don't want to have a big bulky Band-Aid showing or when you need to let your wound heal and get air.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Skin Liquid Bandage 0.30 oz uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an Antiseptic. Used for small cuts and wounds, this does really work. I keep it in my travel bag. Never know when someone will ask for a band Aid and this is the next best thing. If not better for the smaller cuts. Before finding this I would use super glue. Years ago, so I'm thankful for this product! New-Skin #NewSkin
Gabrielle R.
Pell City, AL
It definitely works to keep cuts from re-opening. The downside is that it burns so bad! I don’t even like using it because it burns so bad. I only use it if I don’t have any band-aids.
Apurva K.
Tampa, FL
It can be really painful to put on, and honestly, I’m still not sure that the way they recommend to take it off even works because it did not for me and it’s kinda confusing. At least it stays on for a long time.
Hannah H.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is a miracle worker. My hands constantly are ripped from crossfit and ninja warrior obstacles so I am always needing an extra layer of protection for my hands. New skin is just that. It stings for about a second when I first apply but stays on and gives a layer of protection that you don't have to worry about afterwards so the sting is worth it in my opinion.
Lindsey D.
Houma, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Since this pandemic I have constantly been washing my hands and sanitizing them. And all of that hand cleansing has been leaving my hands very dry, making it extremely easy for severe bloody cracks and cuts on my fingertips. But when I apply this, the cuts don’t last as long !
Barbara P.
Salisbury, MD
This product works well, but it burns when you put it on a cut. I recently used it on a cut I had because I work in a deli and bandaids don’t stay on. The product did a good job of sealing the cut.
Secret K.
Dekalb , NY
This is always in our house, all the kids running around are constantly falling and getting hurt while playing outside. If it won’t stop bleeding or just looks a little to deep for my comfort I put some of this on the cut and the kids love it, they forget they even got hurt.
Alyse Nicole C.
Petoskey, MI
Good product. Easy to use and very effective for any scratch or scrape. Can be used on any part of the body that needs it
Amanda M.
Newark, DE
So it may sting when you put it on but it works. I have applied it to cuts and let it totally dry and was able to go about my day and not be overly concerned about opening it up or getting it wet. I use when my boo boo can use it. Great idea

Looking for your answer?