BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one nighttime antiaging treatment plus moisturizer featuring the power of retinol. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This treatment and nighttime moisturizer combines retinol with soothing botanicals to gently yet effectively help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even out skintone and texture for firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Skin Laundry believes in using proven ingredients that produce visible results. Clinically proven retinol is the gold standard in antiaging and wrinkle-fighting. Soothing botanicals like shea butter gives you maximum antiaging benefits like tighter, brighter, smoother skin, without irritation. Tip from the clinic: Even though it has retinol, Wrinkle Release Repair Treatment with Retinol is also super-moisturizing (thanks to sodium hyaluronate) and can be used as your nighttime moisturizer. see more...

katohara5 O.
I love this product it makes my skin feel fresh and I wake up to a bright wrinkle free face every morning after I use it! It lasts forever, and spreads well so it doesn’t stay on your fingers when you’re trying to go to sleep. Will definitely buy again.
Christina R.
Suffolk County
Great product. I would recommend this to anyone from age 30+. I purchased this product to help my hyperpigmentation and fine lines. Worked wonderfully. My only con is that this will thin the skin which is why I stopped using it
Kaitlan A.
I love this! It wasn’t overly pricey and I actually saw some improvement in my minor wrinkles on my forehead. Nothing crazy but it was nice and did not irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
Nice product that left my skin feeling hydrated. I had a bit of sensitivity to the product so I had to stop using
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
Love this product very nice and smells great cheap also would definitely recommend this and buy again !!!
Martina M.
Apollo Beach
Skin laundry wrinkle release repair treatment whit retinol love it so much.
It’s very good
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
my mom uses this and so far i see that her eyes are moisturized and really nice and smooth.
Ava M.
London
I was given this cream as a gift and Im absolutely loving it. I will definitely buy it for myself. Retinol is one of the only scientifically proven ingredients that diminishes fine lines & wrinkles and I can see the benefits. This cream is worth the investment.
alison a.
Me encanta es muy sueve me deja los piel perfecto no se riega y me deja el labio perfecto 😍❤ y no se muy grasoso y es muy duradero
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice 🤔🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sephora