Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Neck & Chest Sheet Mask 1 Neck & Chest Treatment

by Skin Laundry

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A concentrated multitasking, antiaging neck and chest mask with 19 skin conditioning extracts that leaves skin looking younger, brighter, and tighter. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Renew the skin on your neck and chest with this concentrated multitasking, antiaging mask that helps visibly reduce wrinkles and sun damage. With 19 skin conditioning extracts for ultra-age-fighting power, it leaves skin looking younger, brighter, and tighter. The mask concentrate contains a powerful combination of natural extracts, wrinkle fighters, and brighteners. Once the mask is removed, extend the benefits by massaging in any excess concentrate and leaving it on your skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Neck & Chest Sheet Mask 1 Neck & Chest Treatment!
a year agoCranston, RI
I this face wash has a very unique feeling. It’s hard to explain but it’s a foaming wash but when I rinse off my face and hands they do feel soft. It stings my eyes. I don’t think that he gets every bit of make up off even after using a make up wipe but it does not dry out my skin.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
I liked the mask combo at the time but the effects weren’t long lasting for me and I feel like my skin was dryer after using the mask. It looked good but felt a little rough.
2 years agoCorona, NY
Since using this serum, I have found my skin to have a brighter and healthier appearance. I also use it on my decolletage area and see an improvement there as well. However, I only use it at night because if I use too much, there is a pilling effect, and I am not detail oriented enough to want to ensure that I use just the proper amount when getting ready for my day.
2 years agoLubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
a year agoEl Paso
Purchased at: Macy's
I really loved the product. It took away my under Neath wrinkles eye .. the product leaves you soft skin ❤️
a year agobronx
I love this mask! It feels so nice and my ski. Was so tight and bright after! Gentle but works!!!
3 months agoNew Castle, DE
I've been helping for a long time. An unusual product. love it very much❣❣❣ It is a necessary product🥰🥰🥰