BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A concentrated multitasking, antiaging neck and chest mask with 19 skin conditioning extracts that leaves skin looking younger, brighter, and tighter. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Renew the skin on your neck and chest with this concentrated multitasking, antiaging mask that helps visibly reduce wrinkles and sun damage. With 19 skin conditioning extracts for ultra-age-fighting power, it leaves skin looking younger, brighter, and tighter. The mask concentrate contains a powerful combination of natural extracts, wrinkle fighters, and brighteners. Once the mask is removed, extend the benefits by massaging in any excess concentrate and leaving it on your skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Since using this serum, I have found my skin to have a brighter and healthier appearance. I also use it on my decolletage area and see an improvement there as well. However, I only use it at night because if I use too much, there is a pilling effect, and I am not detail oriented enough to want to ensure that I use just the proper amount when getting ready for my day.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing