BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, antiaging eye cream with the power of peptides. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Loss of elasticity- Puffiness If you want to know more… This potent, antiaging eye cream helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. Rich with multiple peptides, antioxidants, and natural moisturizers, it visibly improves skin firmness, tone, and brightness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "This really is the perfect eye cream. It ticks all the boxes you want: wrinkles, bags, and dark circles. It also creates a non-greasy base under makeup and never stings my sensitive eyes." Yen Reis, Founder of Skin LaundryTip from the clinic: apply to smile lines to smooth them out. see more...

Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I found out about this product when I took a Sephora class on eyebrows and under eye color correction and I fell in love with this eye cream. It’s the perfect eye cream to wake up your eyes before applying your eye make up. Also it’s perfect to keep the skin around your eyes wrinkle free and youthful.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
I did like the smell and lightness of this cream. I am not sure if it really works because I did not use it for a long enough time, although a moisturizer will help with wrinkles. I may purchase this again.
Kate H.
Long beach, CA
Had a sample of this it was nice but not as moisturizing as some other eye creams. Skin laundry has great products but this one doesn’t quite hit the mark like some of their other products do I prefer an under eye cream that is brightening so maybe this just isn’t for me even though there nothing wrong with it
Cynthia T.
It really makes the dark circles go away over night! I saw a huge difference using this eye cream over another one I was using, I would wake up looking like I actually slept 8 hours lol
$30 at Sephora, so if yo have the kind of money then go for it
Srujana S.
I love this product, it is amazing and it is at a great affordable price. It works better than I expected and is extreme effective. I would buy this product again and I think it works well with all different types of people as well.
Breanna D.
Philadelphia
This is perfect for my under eyes. It’s light and easy to use. I love how creamy it is. A little goes a long way so this product will definitely last/
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Love how hydrating this cream is. Smooths and plumps without irritating or leaving my skin greasy. Works well under makeup
Robbie H.
Brownwood , TX
Hydrating and great for sensitive eye areas. I didn’t find that it had any benefits of depuffing or brightening.
Ali D.
New York
Skin laundry leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed makes me feel young and wrinkle free
Sherry N.
Arlington, VA
Got this as a sample in my
Ipsy bad and I loved it. Had to go and buy more. Good quality