BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Helps to improve overall appearance of skin brightness, smoothness, tone, texture and elasticity.

Features & Benefits:

• 1oz (30mL)
  • Helps improve the overall appearance of skin brightness, smoothness, tone, texture and elasticity

Use: Evening

Key Ingredients

Niacinamide, Gwennis (Algae Extract), Lanablue® (Algae Extract), Glycolic Acid, Et-VCTM (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)

Lauren K.
Love this stuff!! Skin Laundry is kinda $$$ but it's definitely worth it for this serum!
Can be used on any skin type and even on irritated skin(IMO) , I use it after using cleansing cream/mask/mineral cleansers/deep cleansers. It is light and smooth upon application and has a pump dispenser so it keeps fingers away from product insife reducing chances of getting makeup/bacteria/germs in serum. It doesn't take much to cover your face, maybe an extra pump or two on a clean neck. If needed, u can use a lotion or cream for moisturizing/anti aging/ cc or bb creams afterwards...if doing that make sure skin has completely absorbed serum, waiting at least 10 minutes until you apply something else. If not, it will bead up upon mixing with the product/ cause a peeling effect. Love this serum!
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I like this enough to buy it, if it were maybe $10. It works well, especially considering I only have the sample size. My skin tone has evened out and my acne has died down a LOT. The smell isn’t great, but what’s really stopping me from jumping on the bandwagon is the price. I just can’t afford this!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love love love skin laundry restoring night serum. It claims to have antioxidants vitamins peptides to help reduce the first signs of aging. All I know is when I apply it at night before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning and my skin looks amazing. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful or the littlest thing can make me break out. This did not happen with this product. my skin was glowing I wasn't having under eye circles or face creases from the pillow my face look hydrated and well-rested. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Jacy M.
This is a great product to finish off the day with. There is no scent so you won’t go to bed overwhelmed. It is hard to spread around my face because it drys so fast. You also go to bed with a sticky feeling and I dot like it as much for that.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This works extremely well on my super dry skin. I initially received this in a FabFitFun box, but liked the product so much that I did repurchase. It is a tad on the pricey side, but it makes my skin feel really soft and supple.
Caitlyn A.
Hamburg
I use this after I wash my face and put it on at night. I definitely notice that my skin feels a lot tighter and more refreshed in the morning before I put my makeup on, and a huge difference in the size of my pores.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This night serum gave me a lot of moisture throughout the night but I didn't feel like it made much of an impact on my skin I didn't see much of a difference I did use it for about a month and I stopped I wouldn't buy it again
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
I found this product to be okay. I used it up and haven’t thought of repurchasing. It did make my skin look plump immediately but I need as much moisture as I can get. I recommend this for normal skin.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I could really tell a difference in my skin when using this product. It made me excited for my nightly routine. It doesn't leave a gross feeling on the skin after applying and there's no strong smell
Jaime E.
I received this in my @fabfitfun box 2 years ago and love it! The skin felt soft and subtle after use and was great to use a night cream to wake up to firm skin. It lost a star for smell though. I’m somewhat sensitive to smells and this would bother me for a little bit after applying , but it was worth it.
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
How does this work if you are prone to breakouts
Can you use this while breastfeeding?
Kelsey H.
I have been looking for a night time serum but haven't found any that I particularly like. My skin is sensitive so I always fear having something like this on at night. How well does this work for those with sensitive skin? Does it leave your face feeling oily?
Leah G.
Is this ok to use with retinol?
Briana S.
San Antonio , TX
Does this make oily skin more oily?