BY SKIN LAUNDRY

A potent eye cream that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes while also minimizing puffiness and dark under-eye circles. A combination of peptides, vitamins, and extracts work to increase elastin synthesis and boost skin firmness, elasticity, and hydration.

Features & Benefits:

• 0.5oz (15mL)
  • Gentle and lightweight formula
  • Firms, tones and brightens skin

Use: Morning and evening

Key Ingredients

Haloxyl, Eyeseryl Solution B, Matrixyl 3000, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract

Buy on Cult Be...
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this eye cream. My under eye skin gets pretty sensitive and I can wake up with red eyes and puffiness but this brand it’s totally non chemical. Not very cheap but it’s totally worth it. I would definitely keep use it in my daily routine.
Ana A.
I like it so far but not my favorite product. It absorbs good but I feel my skin dry right away. I bought it once but I don’t think I will buy it again. I would not recommend it to anyone else.
Srinidhi Y.
I have repurchased this 7 or 8 times now. It takes me about 3 months to finish a jar as I use it only at night preferring to use a lighter weight cream in the morning. This is very thick and moisturizing. I saw improvements in the darkness around my eyes in a couple weeks of using it (I apply to my eyelids as well as mine are darkly pigmented). It is scent free. I will continue to purchase
Cynthia T.
This is okay.. very moisturizing for my dry under eyes but I really don't think it's worth the $30. It's simple packing. I got mine from sephora and I never heard of the brand before that. Smells good to!
anastasia d.
I have really dark circles and this product works like a gem! It took about a month or so to be noticeable but now I use it every night and love ton great results :)
Summer A.
Its a wonderful eye cream for dark circles And puffiness around the eyes. I got this from sephora for my mother . She has been using it religiously and we have noticed that its working on her eyes. Now... this cream retails for $30.00 for 15 ml which is a great buy 👌
Anna N.
Astoria
Love this eye cream. I noticed a huge improvement within days of using it. I apply both in the morning and nighttime.
Saneea S.
It just plumps and brighten the under eye area. Ive seen a great difference in my undereye are after using this.
Lisa M Hollis H.
United States of America
For the price, this is a very small amount , but it did maintain a supple foundation in th skin around my eyes♡
Lisbeth V.
Good product! Works really well, high quality and I loved the price xD Maybe getting another unit soon!