BY SKIN LAUNDRY

A potent night treatment that contains retinol for anti-aging benefits. This formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin tone and texture. Skin looks younger and healthier.

Features & Benefits:

• 1oz (30mL)
  • Contains Retinol
  • Helps diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Evens out skin tone and texture
  • Reveals younger, firmer-looking skin

Use: Evening

Key Ingredients

Retinol, Safflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate

Jacqueline H.
San Diego, CA
After adding this lightweight serum to my bedtime beauty routine my skin is glowing AGAIN! I didn't expect much as I'd never heard of this product or brand, but I was blown away by the notable improvement in my skin. When I run out of this sample, I'm definitely picking up a full size bottle!
Srin Y.
I love these sheet masks! I have combination, acne pron skin and sensitive skin. I haven't had any issues at all! I just purchased my second box!
Melanie B.
I really love this product. It smells good too. And it really does what it says it will do on the bottle. I highly recommend giving this a try.
Jennifer H.