Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Wash

by Skin Laundry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works great for my sensitive dry skin. It does an amazing job removing my makeup and leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I love the price point. Where has this been all my life!?! I will repurchase this again and again.” in 14 reviews
Love this face wash. IT IS INLY $20 bucks. You actually can’t beat that price. Also super hydrating and noticed my skin has been smoother, clearer, and not as red in some of my common dry areas on my face.
Dry / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Salinas, CA
This face wash does wonders!!! At first I was concerned about the price, but it is definitely worth it! It makes my skin feel super soft! I bought the face wash in August and it’s December and I’m slowly starting to run out so it lasts a while! I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Middletown , NY
I found that skin laundry gaining wash is the only face wash I can use when taking off my makeup that doesn’t dry out my face. A little on the expensive side but I swear my this wash for skin that maybe oily like mine
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Roseville, MI
Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Wash uploaded by Christina W.
I am not a fan of this product! I continued to use it over time to see if my opinion may change but it is a hard no. This cleanser is not well suited for dry skin, if you haven't felt your skin tighten up in an uncomfortable way you will with this product. I prefer multi use cleansers, i.e. Cleanses, Hydrates, Removes Eye makeup. While I do believe this product did a great job cleansing my skin I would not say it is gentle. Also, DO NOT get this product near your eyes, it will burn and dry the mess out of them leaving discomfort for a while. Thumbs down.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combination/oily skin and this cleanser was extremely drying for me. It does the job and even removes my foundation really well but I can’t stand that shrinky feeling afterwards which I would not expect from something that has “gentle” in name. If I look in the mirror afterwards I can even see how dry my skin is. It basically screams “moisturizer, quickly, quickly, quickly”. It also burns really bad if it gets into my eyes. Definitely not my favorite cleanser and will not purchase the full size.
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product a lot and would definitely rebuy it. It actually does take all of your makeup off-minus waterproof mascara, bits it's not to be used around the eyes anyways. I think this also great for anyone with super sensitive skin because it's very gentle and after washing it gives a clean fresh feeling. Once I am done I usually wipe my face with a clean paper towel and rarely find any left over make up on it.
Tega Cay, SC
This is literally my favorite face wash. It is the perfect “basic” face wash when my skin is having “good days” and I don’t want to use anything to disrupt its good behavior. I use skin care products according to my skin is: I may use an exfoliating wash in dryer days or days when wear heavier makeup, an acne wash when I see some blemishes pop up, etc. This is a staple for me. It’s not drying, gets your skin super clean, and will leave a healthy glow. I have normal-combo skin and it literally balances everything out. It’s definitely worth a try. My local Sephora no longer carries it but try it wherever you can get it from. It’s worth it!
Tulsa , OK
I received this in my Sephora Playbox, and I'm really surprised at how much I actually like this! Usually foaming cleansers are all the same, but this smells amazing, and it isn't super foamy, but a lathering thin gel. It's lightweight, and it leaves your face feeling super clean, and it's very gentle too. I would definitely purchase once my trial is up, and recommend to others.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Great cleanser especially for the price. A little goes a long way and it’s gentle on my skin. For the price you can’t beat it but I do still prefer other cleansers to this one. BUT if you’re trying to save money and get a good cleanser you can’t beat this one.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of this product! I wanted to love it, but it dried out my skin. It is definitely not for people with dry skin that needs the extra moisture. It did remove my makeup easily tho. I would recommend this to others, as long as you dont have dry skin in the first place!
Combination, Mature / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Dark Spots