BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Sophia G.
This is a lovely face wash that I’ve received multiple deluxe samples of over the past few years. I’m always happy when I do. It has a satisfying lather and easily washes away the day’s impurities. The packaging is pretty without being too girly and I personally love it for after the gym.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I have very sensitive skin and I loved this cleanser because it was thorough yet gentle. My skin felt fresh and soft and I noticed over time i had fewer breakouts and redness. A little goes a long way, so its lasted me a good long while, making its price point justified.
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Obsessed with this face wash. It is a flaming face wash which is gentle. I would suggest this for oily or combination skin. It has a light green tea scent that smells so amazing. It doesn’t make my face feel stripped. I bought this at Sephora and I would repurchase
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I've never used a skin laundry product before this and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It gave me soft skin while feeling really clean. It definitely is gentle and has not dried out my face. I am glad I got to try this product and actually am happy with it.
Erin P.
Edison
This cleanser makes my skin feel super clean and fresh without leaving it dried out. It’s pretty affordable for the quality, and a little goes a long way. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so the fact that it didn’t break me out is a win for me!
Liz D.
I received this item complimentary from a rep. I must say it's one offset satisfying face washes I've ever used. Worked great and left my skin feeling super clean. Highly recommend.
Jennifer Y.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I like how clean my skin felt right after using it, but it dried out my skin a bit. It felt gentle, but my skin is just too dry for this. This would probably be better suited for someone with normal or combination skin.
Carley W.
There was nothing particularly wrong with this product, but my skin has gotten much drier over of the past few years and using this made it feel tight and flaky. Wouldn’t recommend for drier skin types.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
I received a small travel size of this. Very good cleanser. Doesn't strip or dry the skin. Careful if you are oily, doesn't control oils too well. For the price, I would not repurchase.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL