BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

• Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this prod...1 Answers
  • I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finis...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
Not the best clenser in the world. I've been using this cleanser for about almost 5 months now and it does do a decent job cleansing my face but not as much as I'd expect. I still find a lot of makeup on my face after I go over it with a cotton pad and some toner and I feel like it shouldn't be that much. I do use a generous amount too but there always just seem to be more left over still. Definitely not worth the price. I feel like tere may even be better drugstore clensers that can get the job done better for half the price of this.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I really love this face cleanser. It is definitely gentle on the skin but works great! It has a very nice clean scent to it. It foams up very nicely making easy to distribute all over your face. My face looks and feels very clean and soft after using. The price is also very affordable and a little product goes a very long way so it’s definitely worth it!
Jill N.
Go to face wash. Great for my really sensitive skin. It does a good job of getting makeup off of skin. It has a light smell. I have bought the full bottle after the sample from Sephora! Love it and recommend
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
The first time I tried this I was sceptical, But I was blown away. Gentle and light scented ,my skin felt so soft and clean and kept my acne at Bay! What else can I girl ask for in a face wash! A little goes a long way too.
Sophia G.
This is a lovely face wash that I’ve received multiple deluxe samples of over the past few years. I’m always happy when I do. It has a satisfying lather and easily washes away the day’s impurities. The packaging is pretty without being too girly and I personally love it for after the gym.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I have very sensitive skin and I loved this cleanser because it was thorough yet gentle. My skin felt fresh and soft and I noticed over time i had fewer breakouts and redness. A little goes a long way, so its lasted me a good long while, making its price point justified.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I've never used a skin laundry product before this and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It gave me soft skin while feeling really clean. It definitely is gentle and has not dried out my face. I am glad I got to try this product and actually am happy with it.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
The brand is very good but this product in particular did not work for me as I was expecting based on the reviews I saw before purchasing, but again my skin is very sensitive. It broke me out for a couple of weeks. If you have combination skin avoid this.
Erin P.
This cleanser makes my skin feel super clean and fresh without leaving it dried out. It’s pretty affordable for the quality, and a little goes a long way. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so the fact that it didn’t break me out is a win for me!
Liz D.
I received this item complimentary from a rep. I must say it's one offset satisfying face washes I've ever used. Worked great and left my skin feeling super clean. Highly recommend.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What do you like about this product?