BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Liz D.
I received this item complimentary from a rep. I must say it's one offset satisfying face washes I've ever used. Worked great and left my skin feeling super clean. Highly recommend.
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
Does what it claims to do! It comes out as a gel, but develops some foam when water is added. It's not super foamy, but the consistency is good enough to use with my foreo luna. I found that it was gentle on my sensitive skin, but it did leave my skin slightly drier. This may not be an ideal product for someone with dry to very dry skin. I also tried using this to remove my eye makeup when I was in a pinch, and it seemed to do a decent job! I put it directly to my lids and massaged gently, then washed away with water. It also comes at a decent price, similar pricing to philosophy's purity  made simple or First Aid Beauty's face wash.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I really love this face cleanser. It is definitely gentle on the skin but works great! It has a very nice clean scent to it. It foams up very nicely making easy to distribute all over your face. My face looks and feels very clean and soft after using. The price is also very affordable and a little product goes a very long way so it’s definitely worth it!
Tiffany S.
I was given the 6.7 ounce bottle of Skin Laundry's Gentle Foaming Face Wash as gratis at my job. It's super gentle and a great cleanser. I use it after I wipe my makeup off with The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser 6.7 oz. It is by far one of my favorites.
Ashley F.
I am simply not a fan of this. I got a deluxe sample of this from a subscription box and I was excited to give it a go. It did not take off my makeup. Even when I took the majority off with a makeup wipe or cleansing water, it just didn't leave my skin feeling clean. Unfortunately I would not purchase this or recommend it.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
The first time I tried this I was sceptical, But I was blown away. Gentle and light scented ,my skin felt so soft and clean and kept my acne at Bay! What else can I girl ask for in a face wash! A little goes a long way too.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Obsessed with this face wash. It is a flaming face wash which is gentle. I would suggest this for oily or combination skin. It has a light green tea scent that smells so amazing. It doesn’t make my face feel stripped. I bought this at Sephora and I would repurchase
Jennifer Y.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I like how clean my skin felt right after using it, but it dried out my skin a bit. It felt gentle, but my skin is just too dry for this. This would probably be better suited for someone with normal or combination skin.
Carley W.
There was nothing particularly wrong with this product, but my skin has gotten much drier over of the past few years and using this made it feel tight and flaky. Wouldn’t recommend for drier skin types.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL