BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
Favvveee. I have dry skin and this doesn’t make that worse. I use it with my Clarisonic and it makes my skin so supremely clean! It’s very gentle and the foam doesn’t get overwhelming. And for only $20? Try it!!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play Box and I like the feel of the wash. It is definitely gentle. I just wish it worked better with my Foreo. It doesn’t foam or create suds. It’s like washing your face with a moisturizer.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great cleanser for sensitive/dry skin. It’s so gentle and does not irritate the skin at all. If you have oily or acne prone skin, I️ would not suggest this because it may not be enough for you.
Jill N.
Go to face wash. Great for my really sensitive skin. It does a good job of getting makeup off of skin. It has a light smell. I have bought the full bottle after the sample from Sephora! Love it and recommend
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This is not a favorite of mine. My skin didn't feel as clean as I'd like it to after using it. I gave it to a friend that doesn't wear makeup and it seeks to work better for her purposes. It just doesn't take off long-wearing makeup as effectively as I'd like. That, plus the cost is why I wouldn't repurchase.
Sophia G.
This is a lovely face wash that I’ve received multiple deluxe samples of over the past few years. I’m always happy when I do. It has a satisfying lather and easily washes away the day’s impurities. The packaging is pretty without being too girly and I personally love it for after the gym.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I have very sensitive skin and I loved this cleanser because it was thorough yet gentle. My skin felt fresh and soft and I noticed over time i had fewer breakouts and redness. A little goes a long way, so its lasted me a good long while, making its price point justified.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
My all time favorite face wash. It doesn’t break me out like most cleansers and it really cleanses my skin. I love the smell and the feeling of it on my skin. It does foam nicely and it works wonderfully. I highly recommend for people with sensitive skin like mine.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I've never used a skin laundry product before this and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It gave me soft skin while feeling really clean. It definitely is gentle and has not dried out my face. I am glad I got to try this product and actually am happy with it.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This is the perfect gentle cleanser. A lot of cleansers will make my face break out or make my skin feel tight after washing but this one truly is gentle and just does it’s job of cleansing my pores and making my skin feel soft and super clean. It also smells nice!
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL