BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

• Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this prod...1 Answers
  • I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finis...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?1 Answers
Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Jenna T.
I received a deluxe sample of this gentle face wash in my sephora play box. I have sensitive, acne prone, normal/dry skin. It’s important for me to use products that are sulfate free so I do not dry out my skin even more. This face wash is sulfate free and was very gentle on my skin. It has a lovely scent that smells like fresh laundry hence the brand name. I would definitely purchase a full size.
Rhea R.
I got a sample of this in a Sephora order and I really liked it. It's very compareable to my caudalie face wash in that it's a nice gentle cleanser to use in the mornings. It's definitely not for cleaning off makeup or heavy washing but a nice everyday cleanser.
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
I was using Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL in combination with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. The product is good but it wasn't the right combination for my skin. It didn't reduce my breakouts or pore size. I got through the whole bottle but chose to buy other products instead that have worked better for me.
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
Favvveee. I have dry skin and this doesn’t make that worse. I use it with my Clarisonic and it makes my skin so supremely clean! It’s very gentle and the foam doesn’t get overwhelming. And for only $20? Try it!!
Dashley L.
Good everyday cleanser. Gentle on the skin, however I did feel dry immediately after use so it might be better for oily skin. I prefer something that leaves a little radiance behind.
Justine W.
Greenville, NC
Bought this at the recommendation of one of the Beauty peeps at Sephora. She recommended this to me as a hydrating and gentle wash. Yes, I do find it to be gentle, but I'm not sure I would consider it hydrating. I always felt like there was a waxy film left on my face and could never be sure if I had fully rinsed it all off my face.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play Box and I like the feel of the wash. It is definitely gentle. I just wish it worked better with my Foreo. It doesn’t foam or create suds. It’s like washing your face with a moisturizer.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great cleanser for sensitive/dry skin. It’s so gentle and does not irritate the skin at all. If you have oily or acne prone skin, I️ would not suggest this because it may not be enough for you.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This is not a favorite of mine. My skin didn't feel as clean as I'd like it to after using it. I gave it to a friend that doesn't wear makeup and it seeks to work better for her purposes. It just doesn't take off long-wearing makeup as effectively as I'd like. That, plus the cost is why I wouldn't repurchase.
Nicole H.
Definitely gets my skin really, really clean. I have to moisturize very soon after using or else my skin is dry. I like that it doesn't require scrubbing/intense rubbing to get my skin thoroughly clean. My only complaint it that the black ink from the cap leeches out and get in the face wash when using it.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

back