BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

• Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this prod...1 Answers
  • I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finis...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?1 Answers
Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Comparable to CeraVe that you can purchase at drug stores. I made the switch after a recommendation from a store employee at Ulta and now use it morning and night religiously. Leaves my skin and pores feeling fresh and unclogged!
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
I have sensitive skin so I am glad they ya this product is gentle, and I enjoy the foaming aspect of the face wash. I can really lather up my face and after rinsing my face feels so clean without being striped of its natural oils.
Katie S.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This is a great gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin. I used this during winter when I was both dry and breaking out, and it helped calm my skin without stripping all moisture from it. I finished off a bottle and then moved on to a different face wash for summer, as this wasn’t enough for the warm weather. The price is a good value for the quality of the product, and I will be repurchasing it in the fall when the weather changes again
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This product really is gentle. There was no residue after using this and my skin didn’t feel tight or stripped. When I applied my skin care products after cleansing, there was no burning sensation ... great gentle cleanser!
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
This is an awesome product. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something to clear up acne. Although it’s not targeted to acne sufferers it does help. I was a first time user. And I will be purchasing again.
Addison B.
This is my favorite face wash it is so gentle yet super effective to get makeup off! It leaves my face feeling so soft to the touch! I have very sensitive skin and I’ve never had a problem with this face wash!
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
This product works, but it didn't foam. Don't get it in your eyes, because they will be on fire!! I tried not to get it in my eyes, but sometimes I couldn't help it. That's the main reason I won't purchase.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got this product in a deluxe sample size from Sephora with a $25+ purchase! I have enjoyed this product since it is sensitive and has not irritated my skin! Packaging is nice and sleek even for a mini. It does not strip the good oils from my skin but it does not really help my skin in any way either. Overall its a good cleanser but I wouldn’t purchase full size due to wanting a more balancing cleanser that I will notice results with!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
If you have sensitive skin you need this face wash. This takes of any excess makeup or whatever else is on your skin so gently and leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean without any harsh abrasive feel!
Amy S.
I mean, it’s a face wash. It does clean your skin and gets off most of my makeup but I don’t think it’s any better than what I can find at the drugstore to be honest with you. I will finish up what I have left but I won’t be repurchasing.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?

Sephora