BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This product really is gentle. There was no residue after using this and my skin didn’t feel tight or stripped. When I applied my skin care products after cleansing, there was no burning sensation ... great gentle cleanser!
Emma M.
Madison, WI
I like this a lot! It's pretty basic, but it does it's job well. It really cleans my skin without stripping or over drying. The only reason I took off a star was because it burned my eyes, but other than that it's great!
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
This face wash is super mild while still cleaning any dirt, oil, or makeup off my face. I use it ever morning before moisturizer and it’s never dried out my slightly dry skin. Would definitely recommend.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
If you have sensitive skin you need this face wash. This takes of any excess makeup or whatever else is on your skin so gently and leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean without any harsh abrasive feel!
Jenna T.
I received a deluxe sample of this gentle face wash in my sephora play box. I have sensitive, acne prone, normal/dry skin. It’s important for me to use products that are sulfate free so I do not dry out my skin even more. This face wash is sulfate free and was very gentle on my skin. It has a lovely scent that smells like fresh laundry hence the brand name. I would definitely purchase a full size.
Brennly B.
Orem, UT
I really enjoyed this face wash with my Clarisonic! I used this every night which started to dry out my skin. When I used it a few nights a week a noticed a big difference in the clarity of my skin! I like this product and it works very well.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
I got a sample of this in a Sephora order and I really liked it. It's very compareable to my caudalie face wash in that it's a nice gentle cleanser to use in the mornings. It's definitely not for cleaning off makeup or heavy washing but a nice everyday cleanser.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play Box and I like the feel of the wash. It is definitely gentle. I just wish it worked better with my Foreo. It doesn’t foam or create suds. It’s like washing your face with a moisturizer.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great cleanser for sensitive/dry skin. It’s so gentle and does not irritate the skin at all. If you have oily or acne prone skin, I️ would not suggest this because it may not be enough for you.
Jill N.
Go to face wash. Great for my really sensitive skin. It does a good job of getting makeup off of skin. It has a light smell. I have bought the full bottle after the sample from Sephora! Love it and recommend
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL