Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

by Skin Laundry

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder

Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
What do you like about this product?
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
Start your review of Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL!
Product Highlights
...may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!in reviews
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Amanda B.
This is a general face cleanser that doesn’t leave you feeling like your skin is stretched and dry. It is good as a daily morning face wash but not great for deep cleaning makeup out of pours. Ever since COViD and the mask I use this as soon as I take my mask off to prevent heat rash and bacteria buildup from trapped humidity and bacteria.
Yhoselyne M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Si buscas un buen limpiador de maquillaje este es el ideal aparte de mi again miselar utilizó este jabón líquido para dejar 100% limpia
Jazmine M.
I recieved a sample from Sephora and feel absolutly in love to the point where i need to go buy the full size. It's so gentle and effective at the same time. I have acne prone skin and look for basic cleansers and this left my skin soooo soft and didnt dry my face out after using. I used it before i went to sleep and my face is atill soft after waking up
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Subrina R.
I really like this face wash. It is great for all skin types and gentle. Cleans well without stripping your skin.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does a good job of cleansing, very gentle, not much of a smell. I'd definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin and just looking for a good clean. A little pricey but not too bad compared to other brands.
Raquel B.
Love this product as part of my make up removal routine. Effectively removes makeup without stripping my skin of moisture. I’m able to use a small amount to clean my skin so this is definitively great value for the price.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
This is a great cleanser for sensitive/dry skin. It’s so gentle and does not irritate the skin at all. If you have oily or acne prone skin, I️ would not suggest this because it may not be enough for you.
Angie O.
Commerce , CA
Gentle for very sensitive skin. It deep cleans and will remove all your makeup with drying your skin. The price is super affordable
Debora B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my face feeling nice and soft and keeps me from having breakouts. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
mely A.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product it’s awesome!! It’s the best cleanser makeup I never see before!! This remove the makeup very well, also when you dry you face this help to keep soft and hidrátate !! Works very well with dry skin I really recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...