BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got this product in a deluxe sample size from Sephora with a $25+ purchase! I have enjoyed this product since it is sensitive and has not irritated my skin! Packaging is nice and sleek even for a mini. It does not strip the good oils from my skin but it does not really help my skin in any way either. Overall its a good cleanser but I wouldn’t purchase full size due to wanting a more balancing cleanser that I will notice results with!
Jazmine S.
I recieved a sample from Sephora and feel absolutly in love to the point where i need to go buy the full size. It's so gentle and effective at the same time. I have acne prone skin and look for basic cleansers and this left my skin soooo soft and didnt dry my face out after using. I used it before i went to sleep and my face is atill soft after waking up
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
I was using Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL in combination with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. The product is good but it wasn't the right combination for my skin. It didn't reduce my breakouts or pore size. I got through the whole bottle but chose to buy other products instead that have worked better for me.
Justine W.
Coopersburg, PA
Bought this at the recommendation of one of the Beauty peeps at Sephora. She recommended this to me as a hydrating and gentle wash. Yes, I do find it to be gentle, but I'm not sure I would consider it hydrating. I always felt like there was a waxy film left on my face and could never be sure if I had fully rinsed it all off my face.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I just ran out of my first bottle and will be getting more! I first tried it when it came in my Sephora play box. I need something gentle in the morning that won't strip my skin of all it's moisture and this is perfect for that. It lathers nicely. It's not a cream cleanser which I was used to. It's most likely your using a hand soap as a reference to the texture when it starts to foam up. I love it and am very happy with this product.
Ginny R.
This is a great gentle face wash! It has a really, light-almost non-existent pleasant smell. It foams easily and you only need a tiny amount to wash your whole face! It is gentle and doesn't dry out your skin too much while also getting it nice and clean. Highly recommend!
Erin B.
Memphis, TN
My favorite face wash in the whole entire world. I have combination skin so I have never been able to find any cleansers that cleaned my skin without making my skin feel so so dry. This works wonders! My skin is so soft and cleaned after using it and I never get that “tight” feeling. Will always buy.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I got this in a sample size and needed up buying the full because I loved it so much! Gets your makeup off and leaves your skin feeling very clarified. My skin always feels so fresh after cleansing with this. If the weather is dry, I would recommended a more moisturizing and less clarifying face wash.
Theresa S.
Beverly , MA
I’m pretty indifferent to this product. I don’t really have anything good or bad to say about it. I feel that it is pretty reasonably priced and the bottle lasted me almost a year, a little goes a long way. It’s a foaming face wash, if you like that kind of thing, and it doesn’t give you that “tingly, clean feeling.” I don’t think that it did anything special to control my oil or acne. But it also didn’t break me out, either.
Erin P.
Edison
This cleanser makes my skin feel super clean and fresh without leaving it dried out. It’s pretty affordable for the quality, and a little goes a long way. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so the fact that it didn’t break me out is a win for me!
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL