BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle foaming cleanser with soothing cucumber and chamomile extracts, perfect for all skin types. Solutions for:- Redness- Sensitive skin- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This soothing cleanser gently yet effectively washes away dirt, excess oils, and impurities without over-drying or irritating. Cucumber and chamomile extracts calm and soothe, while shea butter leaves skin soft and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Gentle Wash is your perfect step 2 to double cleanse. First, remove all traces of makeup and dirt with Skin Laundry's 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil. Then follow with our Gentle Foaming Face Wash for the cleanest, freshest, softest skin. It creates the perfect canvas for nighttime treatments." Yen Reis, Brand Founder see more...

• Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this prod...1 Answers
  • I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finis...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this face wash in my Sephora play bag for may. I love it! It leaves my face so soft and clean and it's harsh on my sensitive skin! I may actually buy the full size bottle after this sample is gone! It's that good!" in 14 reviews
Jazmine S.
I recieved a sample from Sephora and feel absolutly in love to the point where i need to go buy the full size. It's so gentle and effective at the same time. I have acne prone skin and look for basic cleansers and this left my skin soooo soft and didnt dry my face out after using. I used it before i went to sleep and my face is atill soft after waking up
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I hate giving skincare a bad review because everyone’s skin is different so sometimes it’s not fair to judge a product based on that but but this time I have seen what it does to a few different skin types. I was hopeful when this cleanser first hit my Sephora because it’s more affordable than most cleansers there and it’s a decent sized bottle. It’s supposed to be gentle, so I didn’t realize that my skin was becoming extra dry at the time because of that. I realized it was the cleanser that had been stripping my skin when like 3 of the other girls & guys at my store started complaining about the same thing I had noticed. The only thing new in our routines was that cleanser. What’s up with that? Usually gentle cleaners aren’t harsh enough to strip the skin. Bummer!
Nicole H.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely gets my skin really, really clean. I have to moisturize very soon after using or else my skin is dry. I like that it doesn't require scrubbing/intense rubbing to get my skin thoroughly clean. My only complaint it that the black ink from the cap leeches out and get in the face wash when using it.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I just ran out of my first bottle and will be getting more! I first tried it when it came in my Sephora play box. I need something gentle in the morning that won't strip my skin of all it's moisture and this is perfect for that. It lathers nicely. It's not a cream cleanser which I was used to. It's most likely your using a hand soap as a reference to the texture when it starts to foam up. I love it and am very happy with this product.
Ginny R.
This is a great gentle face wash! It has a really, light-almost non-existent pleasant smell. It foams easily and you only need a tiny amount to wash your whole face! It is gentle and doesn't dry out your skin too much while also getting it nice and clean. Highly recommend!
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I really love this simple clean smelling cleanser. It was gentle, a joy to use, easy to rinse off. It was great for a morning cleanse or second cleanse after taking off my makeup at night. I thought the price was perfect for the product and I will buy it again.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I got this in a sample size and needed up buying the full because I loved it so much! Gets your makeup off and leaves your skin feeling very clarified. My skin always feels so fresh after cleansing with this. If the weather is dry, I would recommended a more moisturizing and less clarifying face wash.
Erin B.
Memphis, TN
My favorite face wash in the whole entire world. I have combination skin so I have never been able to find any cleansers that cleaned my skin without making my skin feel so so dry. This works wonders! My skin is so soft and cleaned after using it and I never get that “tight” feeling. Will always buy.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
I’m pretty indifferent to this product. I don’t really have anything good or bad to say about it. I feel that it is pretty reasonably priced and the bottle lasted me almost a year, a little goes a long way. It’s a foaming face wash, if you like that kind of thing, and it doesn’t give you that “tingly, clean feeling.” I don’t think that it did anything special to control my oil or acne. But it also didn’t break me out, either.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I do like this face wash but it stings my eyes if anything gets in them. When I rinse it off my hands and face I have a smooth texture to my skin even though it is foaming. I don’t think he gets off every bit of my make up even after I use a make up wipe.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I recently just bought this. But I'm waiting till I finish all my other skin care products that I am currently using. I would just like to know if you have used this, what do you think of it? How is it for sensitive, oily acne prone skin type? Let me know your thoughts.
Amber L.
Would this be a good cleanser to use with my clarisonic?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have sensitive skin and I have some redness on my cheeks. Does anyone know how this product is for people with redness?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hello guys !! I would like to give my review on this product !! I’ve been using it for about 1 month now and I can tell you that it is so good !! This product made my skin looking soft and clean !! It is good for sensitive skin . It leaves the skin clean , calm , and fresh !! I want to know guys if you have try this product and what is your opinion?!? Did you like it or not ?? ! Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

back