Skin Laundry Extra Deep Gel Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

by Skin Laundry

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A deep gel cleanser with the power of salicylic acid, fruit extracts, and humectants. Solutions for:- Pores- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… This oil-free wash cleans down deep into pores to fight blemishes and blackheads without over-drying. Seboxyl®(black currant fruit, and raspberry leaf extracts) helps minimize sebum oxidation the process that makes blackheads black and soothes inflammation from blemishes. Salicylic acid effectively and gently exfoliates dead skin cells and removes dirt and excess oil, helping to minimize the appearance of large pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also oil-free.

I purchased the Gentle Skin Laundry Face wash. I would like to know how this is on the skin. I have oily acne prone sensitive skin. If you have tried this, how do you like this for your skin type? Would also help if you have a similar skin type to me.
Start your review of Skin Laundry Extra Deep Gel Face Wash 6.7 oz/ 200 mL!
This is an average face wash for oily or acne prone skin. I felt it was stripping to my skin and my face felt dry after I used this. It didn’t make my acne worse, but I don’t think it really helped. The product is way too expensive for the ingredients
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Mcdonough, GA
Thick, gel consistency. A little goes a long way! It doesn’t lather, but it covers the skin very well and vacuums all the dirt out of your pores. I use this at night and it leave behind not a single trace of makeup. Even my husband loves this cleanser! Nice, clean scent and even though it can be a bit drying since it’s so deep cleaning if you use it at night a nice sleeping mask will cure the dryness.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Naperville, IL
Made me break out! I got it because I have oily skin and used more than half of the bottle. When I was using the product I started to get small bumps/texture on my face and didn’t know what was causing it. I didn’t think it was the face wash because it’s supposed to be a deep cleaning face wash for acne prone/oily. I didn’t realize it was the face wash until I stopped using it and my skin got better.
Combination / Dark Spots
Calgary, AB
Had recently bought this together with the gentle cleanser and had used this twice already, and I loved it! Although it is to deep cleanse, I find that it's not harsh on the skin and my face feels really hydrated after. Has a thicker formula than the gentle cleanser and I would need just a small amount to use on my face.
Dry, Combination / Acne
Loved it! Face felt extra cleaned and amazing I have sensitive skin so I realized that some products instead of helping me, it made my skin worst. So in turn I got lots of breakouts. But just as the name of the product suggests, it extra cleans your face but in a gentle way.
This cleanser is great! When I start to break out, I grab this face wash and the acne just dries up in a couple uses. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my skin dry unlike any other wash has before. I have oily skin so that's not really a bad thing...but I have to put on a lot of moisturizer. But the way it makes my skin feel, look, and how it helps with acne makes it one of my favorites!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I loved using this cleanser to or after removing my makeup. When using this product I felt like it really removed all the gunk out of my face and left it squeaky clean. I rate it only at 4 stars because I feel felt like this cleanser stripped my face of all the oils. I have oily skin and after using the cleanser my skin felt tight and dry.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I love using this deep cleanser when my skin is feeling congested or on the verge of a break out. It leaves my skin feeling smoother and brighter. I like to use this after I workout or in conjunction to double cleansing to keep my pores unclog from a face full of makeup.
Combination / Dark Spots
Love this cleanser. Not drying but does have salicylic acid to help with acne. Very smooth. I use both on its own and with my Clarisonic. Gentle enough that I can use it before I use other acids. Finishing my second bottle
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage
carlisle
Best face wash I’ve ever used! Not only does my face feel clean but it brightens my skin and gets rids of acne scars. A TINY amount goes a long way. I have regular skin type but there are months I break out more than others and this helps a lot. I do recommend moisturizing right after.