Skin Laundry Brightening Serum with Glycolic Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Lindsay T.

BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face serum with the power of glycolic acid. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintone- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… This concentrated antiaging mega serum helps brighten dark spots, even skintone and texture, and visibly tighten. The refreshing formula contains a powerful combination of antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, and natural extracts that work together to help protect, repair, and resurface skin without irritation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Brightening Serum is in heavy rotation on my vanity. It gives me a daily dose of brightening and tightening, and makes my skin incredibly soft and smooth. It's a secret weapon for my skin that tends to be a bit fickle it never fails to deliver the results I need." Yen Reis, Brand Founder Tip from the clinic: when treating uneven skintone with glycolic acid, using SPF every day is essential to protect delicate new skin and prevent further damage. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Favorite bedtime serum!!! I got it free in my fab fit fun box and have been obsessed with it ever since. Works so good and have seen such an improvement in my skin since using it I have combination skin and leaves my skin clean without over drying
Lindsay T.
I hadn't had any serums in my skincare routine before trying this one out, and to be honest I knew very very little about it before purchasing (normally I'll read tons of reviews or watch a bunch of videos before dishing out lots of money on something that may or may not work for me) but I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It's a basic clear gel with a faint chemical smell to it, but that goes away within a few seconds. A little of this stuff goes a long way. I put one single pump on my finger, dab it into my forehead, cheeks, and nose, and rub it in. It absorbs super quick and doesn't leave behind any nasty residue. And it isn't drying at all.

I've been using this for about a month and I've noticed a decrease in redness around my nose, as well as the redness on my cheeks and chin from past blemishes. This serum also claims to help with skin texture, which honestly was my main reason for getting this serum, and so far I haven't noticed a difference in that area.

If I could change one thing, it would be that the bottle was see-through instead of solid white so I know how much product I have left/when I need to buy a new one. But otherwise, I will certainly continue to use this!
Allyssa c.
Red Deer, AB
It is awesome. Makes my skin feel so tight and fresh. I use it after my cleanser at night before bed. Definitely my go to!