BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkin Laundry
Advanced Protection Moisturizer SPF 35

Skin Laundry Advanced Protection Moisturizer SPF 35

by Skin Laundry

This exceptional daily moisturizer contains broad spectrum SPF 35 for sun protection along with mild and moisturizing extracts to sooth and hydrate skin.

Features & Benefits:

• 1.7oz (50mL)
  • Broad spectrum SPF 35
  • Daily moisture

Use: Morning

Key Ingredients

Mount Atlas Daisy Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Laundry Advanced Protection Moisturizer SPF 35!
Alana S.
This moisturizer is good not great. It’s not too expensive which is a plus and I love that it has SPF35. The bottle is small so it doesn’t last very long though. It is gentle and moisturizers my skin well. I have combo skin with some really oily areas and some dry areas. It mostly balances out my skin but doesn’t prevent my skin from getting oily. I like it but probably won’t repurchase it because I want something to keep my skin a bit more matte. This probably works better for normal skin.
Sarah S.
I bought this lotion because it was recommended to me. I was not a fan of the smell, and at first it feels a little greasy but once it’s on your skin you know it’s not greasy.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
I️ really think that these products are very strong for my skin they might be good but a little to strong for me bought it from century 21 Stores ding think I️ would buy it or use it again.
Celina T.
Ottawa, ON
I live and die by sunscreen and had really high hopes for this one. I love the packaging, which is why I gave it 2 stars but I had a terrible reaction to this. I do have sensitive skin but basically but whole face felt like it was on fire. I've never had anything happen like that before. I gave it away and won't repurchase. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Caitlin K.
LOVE this. Lightweight, non greasy, long lasting, and it WORKS! No gross sunscreen smell either. Will definitely be buying again.

Looking for your answer?