Skin Laboratory Glyco-Lac/60, Level 2 Gel Peel -30 ml/1 fl oz uploaded by Connie C.

BY SKIN LABORATORY

Adriana G.
Canutillo, TX
I am a cosmetologist, am fairly well trained in skin care, and have used several different peels in the past. This peel was gentle on my skin, though it definitely "tingled" while it was on my face. At first I actually thought it didn't work because my face wasn't red after, and I only experienced a mild flaking after a few days, but after 3 applications, my pores are noticably smaller, my skin looks brighter and fresher (which is saying something since it's winter and my skin generally looks very dull with all the dry air) and the majority of my black heads and blemishes are gone!
I originally decided to use the peel because as a 26 year old with moderate acne I have used virtually every skin care regimen and found them all to be very harsh and drying on my already dry skin. However, because this peel contains lactic acid as well as glycolic acid, it addresses not only my immediate problems with spots and blemishes, but also the underlying causes like enlarged pores, and overly dry skin.
Overall, this is a great product, but I'm only giving it 4 stars because this is very gentle for a stage 2 peel. I was expecting it to have a bit more "muscle" behind it to help facilitate the speedy fading of some older blemish scars.
Shelby H.
New Albany, IN
I have very sensitive and dry skin. Peels normally scare me because I am worried that my skin will become irritated. However, this peel surprised me. Although I am only rating this a 4, I will probably use this again.
Connie C.
This product is great for dark skin. It has helped my dark spots and thick skin.
A great product to make your skin smoothr and thinner. i suffered from thick skin. after using it my skin became softer and vibrant
Deidra B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm wondering if this is safe?