BY SKIN INC.

Infused with Skin Inc Vitamin C Serum and natural skin-loving plant extracts, enhanced with purifying Charcoal and precious Pure Gold. All these ingredients work together to provide instant relief and intense hydration for skin, repairing and strengthening the skin’s natural barrier, while purifying the skin of nasty irritants and regulating sebum production to minimize pores.

lalena s.
My skin felt amazing after using this product.I will definetly purchase again! Left my skin with a glow and helped with my discoloration with my under eye circles. A little bit pricey depending on where you live and where you get it, but it is defiantly worth the buy.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I enjoyed the mass it was very enjoyable very relaxing and met my expectations I highly recommend everybody go out and purchase it the cost is reasonable it was very effective I would definitely buy it again
Amber T.
Palmdale
Once you put the mask on you feel instant relief , if you have redness this mask is for you . I just wish it came with more than one . I bought mine offline for a nice price . I would def but it again !
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
Defiantly loved this mask it's a bit on the pricey side but it will be worth it! It left my face feeling so good and hydrated. I have very dry skin and this defiantly helped with that!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Im not sure how much these cost but at a womens night party i attended had these for all the guest and i tried it and LOVED IT... amazing work it does to ur face and makes it FEEL SOOO RICH
Ezzy I.
Marysville, WA
I have sensitive skin but I didn't breakout after using this product, it made my skin glow I loved it, kinda pricey but it's worth it, definitely gonna make my sister and mom try this!😁
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Yay! I love this mask. I'm a Gold mask convert!! These are on the pricer side however they are worth it for a once a month splurge to make your skin feel amazing. Nice Friday night in with a glass of wine (beverage of choice) and this amazing mask with a Bridget Jones movie...perfect evening!
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
This product makes my skin feel so nice and  luxurious. I never really loved a face mask until this baby came along. Not only is it great for the skin it works on all skin types!
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
These are amazing, they keep my face so soft and clean. It felt weird the first time I used them but I'm use to it now lol, they are good on price not to bad in my opinion. I'll definitely be buying again
Jessie M.
Mountain Pine, AR
This makes my face feel soooo smooth afterwards and that feeling last for hours very effective it does what it said it was going to do. Works for almost every skin type yes I would love to buy it again
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this work? Is it hard to get off?
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
What do you love most about this mask? Xo
Gabby H.
If this is the mask with the gold foil, Is the gold hard to apply? Or the mask all one or two pieces?
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
Does this actually make your skin soft, and does it detox and cleanse your face?