Skin Inc. Pure Serum-Mist 3.4 oz

by Skin Inc.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A healing serum mist that soothes redness or irritation, strengthens the skin's barrier, and locks in deep hydration while refining and minimizing the look of pores. Solutions for: - Pores - Dryness - Redness If you want to know more… Skin Inc.'s unique Pure Serum Mist is infused with low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, high-quality humectants, and mineral-rich Japanese hot spring Onsen water to give you a dewy, glowing complexion. Designed for deep absorption, it instantly hydrates, supports your skin's natural lipid barrier, and reduces sensitivity, even for blemish-prone skin. This mist provides the same powerful impact as the brand's signature serums in a convenient easy-to-use mist. Onsen water, known for restoring the skin's mineral balance and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes and calms redness, itch, and irritation from sensitive, acne, and blemish-prone skin. It provides an intense level of hyrating ingredients and is formulated with a variety of ingredients that offer both instant and long-lasting hydration. It contains moisturizing agents that quickly give an instant burst of hydration and high quality humectants like glycerin to keep your skin soft and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and alcohol.

When we can apply it, I mean for morning course or evening?
Start your review of Skin Inc. Pure Serum-Mist 3.4 oz!
RetroVice B.
I felt so guilty buying this at first $$$, but from the first light, yet full coverage, fine mist, it is the kiss of an angel, HG. So soothing, moisturizing but not like I just put moisturizer on, more like I have perfect balanced dewy skin like a child results. Smells great, all products sink in better, post makeup looks again like you just look like that, makeup becomes your skin rather than something you put on. Not just superficial either, my skin is finally good, balanced, and normal!! Happiness in a bottle for someone who’s struggled for 30 years looking for my miracle
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This along with the tatcha mist are my two favorite mists!! This is super hydrating before and after makeup and I loved using it as part of my everyday skincare routine
Sonia D.
This is a great mist! Packed with awesome ingredients - namely low molecular weight hyaluronic acid - and is very refreshing. Don't expect to see a huge change in your skin from a mist because, by nature, they just can't be that potent, but this is definitely a higher quality one of the ones out there.
Cherry L.
OAKLAND, CA
I am in looove with this face mist! I have tried a lot of different brands of face mist and none have compared to how hydrating and light this mist is! After spraying this on my clean dry face, it feels like you don't need to slather on a face moisturizure. It is pricy as hell, but for the size & what it is, its worth every penny.
member-e3902
This is very moisturizing. I love that it’s a mist. You can put it in the fridge for a cooling refreshing spray. It also has hylauronic acid in it which is a plus. I would recommend this product to others.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
I personally love this stuff. Just got a new bottle. It’s very refreshing at night, after sun, after cleansing. My skin likes it a lot and it’s hydrating bc of the hyaluronic acid and plumps up my skin nicely. I def recommend it
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
The holy grail of face mists! Legit it's everything I've ever wanted. Refreshing, sets makeup, gives a glow. It's expensive but worth it. Simple ingredients and a large bottle for the money.