Skin Inc. Pure Serum-Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Shei R.

BY SKIN INC. #93 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A healing serum mist that soothes redness or irritation, strengthens the skin's barrier, and locks in deep hydration while refining and minimizing the look of pores. Solutions for: - Pores - Dryness - Redness If you want to know more… Skin Inc.'s unique Pure Serum Mist is infused with low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, high-quality humectants, and mineral-rich Japanese hot spring Onsen water to give you a dewy, glowing complexion. Designed for deep absorption, it instantly hydrates, supports your skin's natural lipid barrier, and reduces sensitivity, even for blemish-prone skin. This mist provides the same powerful impact as the brand's signature serums in a convenient easy-to-use mist. Onsen water, known for restoring the skin's mineral balance and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes and calms redness, itch, and irritation from sensitive, acne, and blemish-prone skin. It provides an intense level of hyrating ingredients and is formulated with a variety of ingredients that offer both instant and long-lasting hydration. It contains moisturizing agents that quickly give an instant burst of hydration and high quality humectants like glycerin to keep your skin soft and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and alcohol. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
I love how easy This is to just spray on my face. There's no scent and it absorbs quickly. If I can get it on sake like I did this time I'll repurchase for those reasons, but it doesn't seem to make my skin any better than any other good serum.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
I love facial mists, this one though did nothing for me. It doesn't have a scent or show any results. Fun to try but definitely wouldn't purchase again. Ingredient list is very simple low weight hyaluronic acid, onsen hot spring water and other humectants. I specifically purchased this for my dark spots. No improvement. Maybe this works on more irritated skin...? Seems gentle enough. I prefer amore pacific's moisture bound for my daily spritzing.
Shei R.
Sadly, this product didn't do anything for me. Though it kept my face hydrated it didn't do wonders for skin texture. Thankfully, I bought the small bottle. Won't be buying again.
A K.
Hydrating. Perfect for carrying while traveling, especially on airplanes. Does not mess up make up like some other hydrating mists do. Will buy again.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
This Serum mist is a must have!!! I have gone through two bottles and will always repurchase!! The bottle is so nice and luxurious and it sprays so nice onto the face! I highly recommend picking this up!!
Ana C.
Horley
This facial mist is perfect as skin care. It's very hydrating and has really good skincare ingredients. It calms my skin when it feels very dry and sensitive.