Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Colleen P.Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Kellie H.

BY SKIN INC.

A revolutionary, non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently sloughs away dead skin cells, revealing bright, renewed skin. This gently yet effective exfoliating peel preps skin to maximize absorption of nutrients from skin care products, and creates the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application. Great for all skin types including sensitive, it combines high-performance ingredients like AC-11, arbutin, and fullerene to revive skin's youthful vitality. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains no added fragrance. It exfoliates as it repairs, may be used frequently, and is safe for those with sensitive or blemish-prone skin. Research results: In an independent US study: After 1 day:- 94% said skin felt soft and smooth- 96% said skin felt repaired- 90% said skin experienced visible exfoliationAfter 28 days:- 98% said skin looked more refined and visibly brighter see more...

Buy on Sephora
Paulette P.
I really has high hopes but it is not for me. The formula is strange when you apply it it's a liquid then it dries up and it turns into particles. It's supposed to be a gentle exfoliate mask but I feel like it still leaves dead skin.
Haleigh S.
Bowdon
I have super dry skin and pretty severe eczema. This product is gentle on my sensitive skin, and removes my excess dry, dead, scaly & flaky skin... in 10 seconds. Fast, easy & effective! Definitely a MUST have!
V i.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and loved it so much I purchased it. It’s quick and easy to use and leaves your skin feeling amazing. It’s so satisfying to apply it, let it set for a few seconds, and rub off full skin without feeling like you are tearing off your skin with harsh beads or sugars. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
This is the only product I received in a beauty box that I liked so much I was willing to pay full price for. And it's worth every penny. I can use every exfoliating in my arsenal, yet this stuff still gets even more and gives me the smoothest skin ever. I have a really stubborn flakey patch between my eyebrows and this is the only stuff that can tackle it.
Rebecca M.
This is hands down the best exfoliator/peel I have ever used. I purchased it at sephora. You feel it taking away the excess dry skin. After I use this my skin feels brand new. It’s a bit on the pricey side, however I have repurchased it, and will continue to repurchase.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I got this as a sample from Sephora a while ago, and I keep forgetting how much I need this in my life! When I saw the word "peel", I was worried that it was going to burn my skin. But this peel didn't burn at all. Here's how it works: you apply the gel to your face, leave it on for about 10-20 seconds, then massage over it to remove dead skin cells. When you massage after leaving it on for a few seconds, you can literally see your dead skin cells rub off. It's gross and fascinating at the same time. It left my skin feeling SO smooth. This is definitely a must have in your skincare routine.
Karri P.
I received a sample of this, and am pretty pleased with it. It works quickly and is very gentle. I was a little worried that it might burn or sting, but there was none of that. It didn't leave my face red, at all. My skin was in pretty good condition before I used the peel, but afterward, my face was so smooth it was difficult not to keep touching it. As much as I liked it, I'm not sure it made a big enough difference to justify the price, and I probably won't buy it.
Farah J.
This peel did make my skin softer it did not create a milkiness after I put it on and I'm not sure why. I will see tomorrow how smooth makeup goes on since the lady at sephora suggested this for my face since makeup wasn't going on smooth and I have sensitive skin. I am not sure if I would purchase this in the future I may try different brands first.
nallely M.
Idk what the best way to put this but holly ....... you know! I first tried this out in a sample that ipsy sent me. I was like eh not really interested u til I tried it finished and decided to buy the full size. My fave feel as of much softer and looks better when I use this peel mask thingy (sorry just how I talk). Any who highly recommend, but just to put it out there just because it work de for me doesn't mean it will work the same way for yall.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This peel is totally overrated. I find it hard to apply and especially hard to wash off. What little skin it does peel off ends up sticking to the fine hairs on my face. It is definitely not worth the price or the application problems.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
How is this for sensitive skin?