Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Kellie H.Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel 0.68 oz/ 20 mL uploaded by Colleen P.

BY SKIN INC.

A revolutionary, non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently sloughs away dead skin cells, revealing bright, renewed skin. This gently yet effective exfoliating peel preps skin to maximize absorption of nutrients from skin care products, and creates the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application. Great for all skin types including sensitive, it combines high-performance ingredients like AC-11, arbutin, and fullerene to revive skin's youthful vitality. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains no added fragrance. It exfoliates as it repairs, may be used frequently, and is safe for those with sensitive or blemish-prone skin. Research results: In an independent US study: After 1 day:- 94% said skin felt soft and smooth- 96% said skin felt repaired- 90% said skin experienced visible exfoliationAfter 28 days:- 98% said skin looked more refined and visibly brighter see more...

Buy on Sephora
Karri P.
I received a sample of this, and am pretty pleased with it. It works quickly and is very gentle. I was a little worried that it might burn or sting, but there was none of that. It didn't leave my face red, at all. My skin was in pretty good condition before I used the peel, but afterward, my face was so smooth it was difficult not to keep touching it. As much as I liked it, I'm not sure it made a big enough difference to justify the price, and I probably won't buy it.
Stacy W.
Burgettstown , PA
There cannot be a negative word said about this product. Apply a thin layer of gel and then rub in circles and you actually remove dead skin. it's not irritating at all like some peels but the effects are mind blowing. ReviewersChoiceAwards, #Contest
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I got this as a sample from Sephora a while ago, and I keep forgetting how much I need this in my life! When I saw the word "peel", I was worried that it was going to burn my skin. But this peel didn't burn at all. Here's how it works: you apply the gel to your face, leave it on for about 10-20 seconds, then massage over it to remove dead skin cells. When you massage after leaving it on for a few seconds, you can literally see your dead skin cells rub off. It's gross and fascinating at the same time. It left my skin feeling SO smooth. This is definitely a must have in your skincare routine.
Farah J.
This peel did make my skin softer it did not create a milkiness after I put it on and I'm not sure why. I will see tomorrow how smooth makeup goes on since the lady at sephora suggested this for my face since makeup wasn't going on smooth and I have sensitive skin. I am not sure if I would purchase this in the future I may try different brands first.
nallely M.
Idk what the best way to put this but holly ....... you know! I first tried this out in a sample that ipsy sent me. I was like eh not really interested u til I tried it finished and decided to buy the full size. My fave feel as of much softer and looks better when I use this peel mask thingy (sorry just how I talk). Any who highly recommend, but just to put it out there just because it work de for me doesn't mean it will work the same way for yall.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I had a sample of this, I haven't touched it until recently. I gave it a try and really loved it. I would love to battle it against the tatcha Rice powder. For now I love this enough that I would love to purchase this in a travel or full size.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This peel is totally overrated. I find it hard to apply and especially hard to wash off. What little skin it does peel off ends up sticking to the fine hairs on my face. It is definitely not worth the price or the application problems.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
This works very well, my skin felt very soft after. However, I'm not a huge fan of the texture. I ended up having little white bits everywhere that I guess worked as the exfoliator? I prefer a thicker exfoliator like the Kate Somerville one.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
I got this in a sephora skincare favorites kit. I actually really love this! It works very well at exfoliating my skin and its super easy to use and not super harsh. I use it oncebor twice a week and love it!
Danielle S.
I have absolutely been loving this product. Not abrasive at all. My skin is so soft and glowing after. I use this about 1-2 times a week. Doesn't cause any sort of irritation and I usually have sensitive skin.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
How is this for sensitive skin?