Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel

by Skin Inc.

What it is: A revolutionary, non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently sloughs away dead skin cells, revealing bright, renewed skin. What it is formulated to do: This gently yet effective exfoliating peel preps skin to maximize absorption of nutrients...

Is it just me or did the price go down on the full size bottle?
I used a sample of this and liked it, but wonder if it’s really dead skin balling up or if it’s just the product balling up....
About how long would you say a bottle of this lasts you?
Start your review of Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel!
Genesa M.
Hammond, LA
Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel uploaded by Genesa M.
Omg!!!!! This stuff is amazing! I use a retinol product as well as a light at home peel which sometimes leaves a few flakes of dead skin which you don’t want to moisturize and smother your skin with not fo you want to irritate your skin by aggressively removing it and that’s where this product comes in. You put a thin layer on and moments later…voila! You rub in a circular motion and all of that top layer of dead skin easily and smoothly balls up and you rinse it away leaving them cleanest, smoothest skin you’ve ever had! It has made all of my other products penetrate so much more effectively. I don’t know how I ever lived without this stuff!
Blair B.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great and easy exfoliator for people with sensitive skin, like me! You put it on your skin when it's clean and dry and as you rub your fingers in circles you can literally feel (and see) the dead skin coming off of your face. I've noticed that my foundation goes on a lot smoother and my skin looks more glowy. I've tried a couple other peels before and they have irritated my skin, but so far I haven't had any issues with this one!
Shelbie P.
Azusa, CA
This product is a chemical peel but don't get scared of the word chemical. This is not harmful at all. I have super dry and sensitive skin and all I do is put the liquid on my face and leave it on for 10 seconds. Then I rub it in and all of my dry skin comes off. It leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. I love this peel!!
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
I received this as a sample from Sephora and honestly became a fan of it. I have dry skin and this product was so gentle and didn't dry my face out at all. I let it sink on my skin for ten seconds then rub off the buildup and dead skin that was sitting on my face! What users need to understand though is that part of the "dead skin balls" is some of the product itself. Which is why I'm unsure on how effective this product really is. Kind of gimmicky. Not only that but the product implies that this is a chemical peel... and it's not. This is simply just a light physical exfoliator which is nice to physically remove flakiness or dry skin on the top layer. I still do like it as it noticeably does make my face smoother and brighter after use.
Jay Z.
This is the most gentle peel I've ever tried. While I haven't been the biggest fan of this skincare line, I got this as a sample from my Sephora purchase and fell in love with it. I bought the full size immediately and this product has not disappointed me. This is gentle enough to use multiple times a week. What the formula does is envelope the dry skin cells and sebum on your face. When you gently rub in a circular motion, the dead skin cells will rub off. This sounds gross, but it's worth it once you feel your face! Say goodbye to harsh peels that burn and irritate your face!
Sarah W.
I only tried a sample of this peel, but I really enjoyed it. In my experience, it was not too drying or too abrasive for my skin. (My skin can have an eczema flair-up if I rub too hard at my skin with a physical exfoliator.) It is really expensive, but I personally loved how baby-smooth it left my skin. It's hard for me to find products that give the right amount of exfoliation without over-drying my skin. This is the first product of this type (skin peels) that I've ever tried, so take my review with a grain of salt. I do think it's worth the money from what I've tried, but I've heard there are cheaper alternatives from other brands like Boscia.
Kristine H.
Mineral Point, WI
I love this stuff! I have a sample size and it’s amazing. Little goes a long ways. Makes your skin look so much brighter. Highly recommended!
Katie M.
I received this as a sample and it is really amazing! I love how effective it is without having to be on the skin for a long time. I don't have the time for a lot of 30 minute masks so the fact that this left my skin super soft in under 1 minute was pretty impressive! Definitely eliminated dry skin spots as well!
Pacie J.
Huntsville, AL
Absolutely love this! It's amazing at getting all the dead skin and dry patches off my face WITHOUT the harshness of manually exfoliating. Not only is it gentle but it's super quick so I can do it before getting ready in the morning.
Danielle B.
This was just odd for me to use. I received a sample from Sephora and was immediately put off by how I was supposed to put it on. The formula is a gel/liquid and it's difficult to apply quickly, especially since it's only supposed to sit on your skin for 10 seconds before you rub it off, but you have to rub it on to even apply. Didn't love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...