Skin Inc. Pure Recovery Dew uploaded by Ryla B.

BY SKIN INC. #96 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A moisturizer that soothes redness and irritation, strengthens skin's barrier, and seals in hydration, while refining and minimizing pores. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- Pores If you want to know more…Savor a burst of nourishing hydration with every hydro-encapsulated drop of Pure Recovery Dew moisturizer. Mineral-rich Japanese onsen water which is sought after for its properties that aid skin-soothing and calming redness, irritation, and blemishes is released onto your skin as you apply the lightweight, gel-to-dew moisturizer. A multibenefit moisturizer, this lightweight formula hydrates, primes, protects, and heals your skin in one simple step for a dewy look. French pine bark delivers powerful antioxidants that protect skin against environmental stressors, while hyaluronic acid provides a nourishing dose of long-lasting hydration. It also contains conchiolin that helps visibly plump the skin for firming and even texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product contains no fragrance, oil, or alcohols.

Buy on Sephora*
Ryla B.
This product is really easy to apply and leaves a natural glow finish to it. This product helps with blemishes and red marks. I would recommend this product because it works good with all skin types and I would purchase this product again.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ideal para combatir algunos síndromes del sol y químicos dejando la piel ideal radiante y on point! Y el precio muy bueno
Roseline G.
I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE
Lauren W.
What is this? Is it a hydrating spray?
gaby b.
This product is expensive?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Does this have a strong scent?
I have a lot of redness on my face. Will this cause irritation for sensitive skin?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love a great dewy mist! How long does this work for?