Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask uploaded by Jasmen P.
2 colors available

BY SKIN INC.

A unique sleep-in transparent gel mask that hydrates, clarifies, and brightens skin, all in a single step for use every night as a luxurious daily treatment. This innovative sleep-in or rinse off transparent gel mask moisturizes, clarifies, and brightens the complexion. This triple-treat mask contains nutrient-rich Okinawa deepsea water, soya bean extracts, and hyaluronic acid for an easy-to-use, luxurious daily treatment for your skin. Great for use while traveling or on the go, it seals in nutrients from other skincare products for maximum results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains no added fragrance. Research results: In an independent US study: After 1 day:- 100% said skin felt smoother and more supple- 98% said skin felt and appeared deeply hydrated - 96% said skin glowed with natural radiance After 28 days:- 100% said their skin clarity was improved, skin felt nourished, and skin texture was more refined- 98% said skin was left looking visibly brighter in the morning and appearance of pores was minimized see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
AMAZINGGGGG<3 I use this moisturizer with the peel and serum and the machine( I purchased it on the skin inc website because they only sell it in Singapore at the moment, but they take international order and they ship for free!) I don't know about you guys, but my skin tends to get super dry at night when I sleep and you can only imagine how uncomfortable that must feel....it's like someone pulling your skin. This baby right here keeps your skin hydrated 24 hours I even use this as my morning moisturizer as well...this is kind of like a mask so even better it really does keep your skin hydrated all day/night long! Only thing is this is more on the pricey side...but definitely worth the investment y'all
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Really nice mask. I use it for a half an hour right before bed. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated! I received this as a sample from Sephora. I wish it wasn't so pricey otherwise I would probably add it to my everyday products! What I like most about it is that you put a thin layer on and it's clear, so you can even walk around outside with it on and not feel like you look like a monster! :)
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wow. I had a sample of this (lasted about 3-4 times) and all I can say is wow. This product really works. It might not seem like it when it dries on your face because it makes your face feel tight, but when I would wake up in the morning I would see a difference. My face was brighter and even my acne would be gone. Would love to purchase a full size but it is very expensive. Maybe around the VIB sale.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is super hydrating! Once you put it on you get instant hydrating relief and a nice cooling affect. You can use it as an overnight mask to really lock in hydration or use it as a temporary mask for about 30min. It's great because you can use it under the eye too and it doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it.
Jasmen P.
Jasmen P.
Bought in a set with the peel and OMG 💣💣💣 it moisturizes overnight or for 30 mins but either way, it's a nice gulp of water for your face💧😋 Packaging is very cute, love the minimalist look of it. It does the job, goes on clear, doesn't smell like anything, looks cute... I could go on, bottom line: it's great!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy , TX
Deep-sea hydrating mask works very well on your skin dozen over hydrate or over dry works well with combination skin highly
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Really hydrates my face and makes it sooo smooth and soft. Love the smell as well. Leave my face feeling fresh.
Sienna H.
Sienna H.
Love this , makes my skin feel very soft and showed much improvement with my dry skin!
Seq K.
Seq K.
If there was ever a single product that I'd say is actually worth every penny, it's this one. I have no idea how it works, but it does! I will never forget the first time I tried this, it was literally the moment I became invested in my skin and started really caring for it! I never expected a product to have such immediate and impactful results, and had no idea how bad my skin was until I saw how bright and dewy and smooth it could be, and I'm so lucky for the random sample of this that got me hooked. Without a doubt my holy grail.
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this mask while soaking in the tub. It feels lovely! It's like aloe vera gel but thicker, more moist, and less sticky. After rinsing it off, my face was super hydrated and clean. I love it and would definitely use it again!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Do you see results after the first use?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Is this worth the price?? Seems extra pricey