Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsSkin Inc.
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 067 Fl Oz Bnib

Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib

by Skin Inc.

Also received this in my allure box. Have any of y’all tried this?
Start your review of Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib!
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Maria Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
You're darn right this little bottle brightens and illuminates. After 1 use I saw results starting right away. After a month you'll definitely see a huge difference, bottle goes a long way. No harsh smells, no tightening feeling on the face. Leaves a nice feeling even after you wake up. Dark circles aren't as dark, keeps lightning with every use. $15 on allure, not bad.
Jenny M.
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Jenny M.
En uso !! Ya casi terminado excelentes resultados hidrata bastante la piel dejando una textura un poco pegajosa pero agradable y un brillo 🤩 de frescura !! suaviza y relaja el rostro en mi personalmente su aroma es muy suave, y su precio es razonable en lo general recomendado ✌🏼Skin Inc. My Daily Dose of Glow
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Karen H.
Skin Inc. My Daily Dose of Glow. I love this serum. It is so lightweight and feels amazing. It sinks into my skin and leaves my skin soft, glowy, natural shine from within. My wrinkles seem less prominent as well. I have used this serum for a little over a week and love it so much I bought two more.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Erica P.
I received this in one of my subscription boxes. It works okay, but it is very watery compared to all of the other serums that I have used. It definitely isn't a favorite. For the retail price point, there are definitely better options. My skin does feel nicely hydrated after use and the packaging is nice. The pink and blue balls disappear instantly once they touch the skin.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,564 reviews
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I received this Skin Inc serum in my monthly Allure box. This serum is fabulous! I love the presentation of this product. The bottle is nice and I love the pink and blue beads. The serum itself is a bit thin but it absorbs well into my skin. I don’t notice a scent to the product although fragrance doesn’t bother me. I definitely recommend this facial serum!
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Carol C.
I haven’t tried a serum in years. But I got this one in my Allure Beauty box. I absolutely love 💕 this serum. I love the pink and blue beads that you get to rub in. It has brightened up my skin immensely. Would recommend this to anyone.?[product:skin-inc-my-daily-dose-of-glow-serum-illuminate-&-brighten-067-fl-oz-bnib]
Bella D.
Palmdale, CA
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Bella D.
I am eager to try this new serum for my face, the presentation that I like is beautiful and I hope that the result it promises will also like me.
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,087 reviews
I like this brightening Serum. It left my face soft and it had a glow to it after the third night I used it. My skin didnt feel sticky the next morning like other serums have. Great product
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,388 reviews
Skin Inc My Daily Dose Of Glow Serum Illuminate & Brighten 0.67 Fl Oz Bnib uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I really enjoyed using this illuminating and brighting serum. I loved the dropper it did not drip serum on my clothes when applying. I liked how easy it is to apply and how well my skin absorbed the product. I received this in a subscription box and would definitely purchase this product
Fran C.
Bridgeport, CT
I fell in love with this face serum! Skin Inc. My Daily Dose of Glow getting beauty boxes, samples, etc. I've been able to try quite a few different serum 's. This one has everything I look for! Vitamin a, hyaluronic acid, chlorella extract, to name a few. used in conjunction with my favorite primer and my tiger grass serum, I have never been so happy with my skin! what I also love is that if I just want to use one product after washing my face, I am more than satisfied choosing this one alone. The packaging bright, yellow, cheerful, the serum it's self has pink and blue capsules, you rub them on your skin and they release the hyaluronic acid and the chlorella extract. this is the first bottle of serum I've had in a long time that's already halfway empty in a short amount of time. It is definitely one that I grab all the time. Even when I get samples of really pricey expensive bougie brand serum. Those sit in the box. to help the mild rosacea/broken capillaries on my cheeks, I use this serum first, then I use my doctor JHart tiger grass serum. I spot treat my cheeks only with the tiger grass. If I've been sitting in a lot of really dry heat, my house has very dry heat that makes my skin parched, I will use a supplement hyaluronic acid and a decent moisturizer until I am back in the groove. if you are looking for a quality skin serum that combines multiple ingredients, and it's made in Japan, we all know that Japanese and Korean skin care is phenomenal, definitely check this out.