Add a Photo

By SKIN INC.
#483 in Face Masks

Infused with Skin Inc Vitamin A Serum and an innovative blend of anti-aging natural Rose and floral extracts, enhanced with precious Pure Gold. Designed to help reverse the signs of aging by plumping and invigorating the skin. Deep nourishing ingredients help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while Gold boosts the effects of potent antioxidants to protect your skin’s support structure for a lavish, skin-lifting experience.

Sydni E.
Sydni E.
Beckley, WV

This is awesome! Made my skin feel incredible. I bought it online from the website. It was very effective! My skin felt renewed. The package also came in very nice packaging
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Washington , DC

One of my favorite face masks. It left my skin feeling renewed and fresh. It has a nice scent to it too. I highly recommend!
myra o.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA

Iv tried this mask wrks wonders very smothing skin leavs a great skin tone really easy to apply n well worth it
timberlyn m.
timberlyn m.

I want to try it so bad like I litterly need this in my life so badd someone hellp me get those pleaseeeeeeee
Ai que legal. Eu adoraria testar esse produtinho maravilhoso e saber se realmente cumprem o que dizem.
Autumn O.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC

I loved this mask, yet i do believe it was a bit overrated! I bought it at Walgreens & it was gentle, just like most other masks! The packaging was good, but nothing made it stand out like crazy! I would buy it if I had the money, but any other will do just as good.
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City

Love this Skin Inc rose gold mask! Made my face feel like I had just had a very expensive facial! Also put that extra glow in my face that I have been looking for! I would definitely buy this mask again and I have highly recommended it to my friends and family!
adalynn g.
adalynn g.

Its amazing. It feels nice on rhe skin and gives a moistering sensation that is never forgotten in the pores. I would recommend for everyone to buy it does lift the face and does everthing it actually claims to. It is also really pretty and the packaging is so on point where did they go wrong sike they didnt you did.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL

This mask is wonderful. Moisturizes the skin very much. Leaves the skin like porcelain. It has a delicious smell. It is anti-aging and has many more great things. I highly recommend it.
Cristal V.
Cristal V.

This is my go to face mask. It's leaves my face feeling smooth. It is gentle on the face. I bought it online. It was an effective face mask. I would most definitely buy it again.
How dose this product work ?
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

I would love to try this- how expensive is it? Worth the money?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, Nv

I really want to try this... How does it do with dry skin???
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Endicott

Where can you buy this? And for how much?
emily l.
emily l.
Lake utopia , New Brunswick

Is this really worth the purchase? 💙