BY SKIN INC.

Infused with Skin Inc Vitamin A Serum and an innovative blend of anti-aging natural Rose and floral extracts, enhanced with precious Pure Gold. Designed to help reverse the signs of aging by plumping and invigorating the skin. Deep nourishing ingredients help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, while Gold boosts the effects of potent antioxidants to protect your skin’s support structure for a lavish, skin-lifting experience.

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved this face mask when I first put it on my face. It felt really relaxing and soothing, but sadly, my sensitive, combination skin ended up having a sensitivity to it to one of the ingredients in this face mask and had to take it off and thoroughly cleanse and treat my irritated skin. So sadly I was unable to use this mask long enough to experience any skincare benefits. The reason I took off a star on this product is because I didn’t notice a warning for those with sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin, perhaps open the package and do a spot test on your face prior to applying this mask to your entire face. I hope that others have had a more pleasurable experience and enjoyed using this mask in the pleasure of your own home. (FYI: if you have sensitive/combination skin and are looking for a lively face mask, I highly recommend the one from Tatcha). I use it 1-2x/week and a little goes a long way so it will last you for ages and I look forward to the days that I use it each week. It doesn’t cause breakouts or irritate my skin in anyway and makes my skin look fabulous).
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
Love this Skin Inc rose gold mask! Made my face feel like I had just had a very expensive facial! Also put that extra glow in my face that I have been looking for! I would definitely buy this mask again and I have highly recommended it to my friends and family!
Sydni E.
Beckley, WV
This is awesome! Made my skin feel incredible. I bought it online from the website. It was very effective! My skin felt renewed. The package also came in very nice packaging
Cristal V.
This is my go to face mask. It's leaves my face feeling smooth. It is gentle on the face. I bought it online. It was an effective face mask. I would most definitely buy it again.
adalynn g.
Its amazing. It feels nice on rhe skin and gives a moistering sensation that is never forgotten in the pores. I would recommend for everyone to buy it does lift the face and does everthing it actually claims to. It is also really pretty and the packaging is so on point where did they go wrong sike they didnt you did.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This mask is wonderful. Moisturizes the skin very much. Leaves the skin like porcelain. It has a delicious smell. It is anti-aging and has many more great things. I highly recommend it.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I loved this mask, yet i do believe it was a bit overrated! I bought it at Walgreens & it was gentle, just like most other masks! The packaging was good, but nothing made it stand out like crazy! I would buy it if I had the money, but any other will do just as good.
Oneishka M.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is amazing. People should start buying these it be making there faces look so nice and clean. Trust me you won't regret this.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite face masks. It left my skin feeling renewed and fresh. It has a nice scent to it too. I highly recommend!
Joe R.
Riverside, CA
I've actually bought one and this mask does help it feels so great when you take it off and it leaves it so smooth and nice
How dose this product work ?
Miranda W.
I would love to try this- how expensive is it? Worth the money?
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really want to try this... How does it do with dry skin???
Alexis W.
Endicott, NY
Where can you buy this? And for how much?
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
Is this really worth the purchase? 💙