BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkin Inc.
Lines Be-Gone! Custom-Blended Serum

Skin Inc. Lines Be-Gone! Custom-Blended Serum

by Skin Inc.

A potent antiaging serum that blends conenzyme Q10, marine-collagen, and hyaluronic acid. Tackle visible signs of aging with this custom blend of coenzyme Q10, marine-collagen, and hyaluronic acid, formulated with Skin Inc's patented encapsulation technology that releases active ingredients only upon application. Coenzyme Q10 enhances skin's ability to energize and renew itself, marine-collagen promotes the youthful elasticity and suppleness of your skin, and hyaluronic acid delivers long-lasting hydration. Layer individually or blend together to create a powerful, multipurpose product designed to treat your skin's unique needs. This set contains:- 0.34 oz Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH - 0.34 oz Collagen Serum REBORN - 0.34 oz Coenzyme Q10 Serum RENEW - 1 oz My Daily Dose Mixer Bottle It is formulated Without: - Parabens The products in this set contain no added fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Inc. Lines Be-Gone! Custom-Blended Serum!
A K.
Best serum I've used since I can target my concerns and customize according to my needs. Been using the serum for over a year and definitely see my skin improving. Will continue using this!
Natalie Y.
Union City, CA
Skin Inc. Lines Be-Gone! Custom-Blended Serum uploaded by Natalie Y.
I initially tried out their product by redeeming the Sephora's 500 pt gift set. After a few days of using I definitely noticed that my skin felt more hydrated and that my dark circles improved. So after I finished the mini set I immediately purchased this set and customized my own set. 2/3 of the bottles I picked were the exact same ones from the mini set (hyaluronic/revitalize ones) and I added the one that targets enlargement of pores. I don't notice my pores getting smaller but the hydrating effect and the other good stuff still continued. So I love love love this set! It saves money too!
Angela F.
This stuff is amazing! I have been using this for about a year and I swear it has evened out my skin tone and make my skin healthier.
Johanna F.
Dallas
Omg i really need it !!!! My skiny from nowere it got dry i dont know why!!! Hopefully i can try diss son as possible!!
Jacqueline L.
I redeemed the 500 point Sephora reward of the Skin Inc. serums 2-3 times when it was available. I fell in LOVE. My skin is very oily, and when I was using the set I noticed that my face wasn't nearly as oily as it usually is at the end of the day.

Looking for your answer?