BY SKIN INC.

A soothing, antioxidant-rich serum designed to calm all skin types. This comforting serum combines antioxidants, licorice, and green tea extracts for a calming effect, reducing redness and irritation at the source while protecting against UV damage. The patented seaweed encapsulation technology allows for an effective delivery of pure, potent ingredients. Suitable for all skin types including skin prone to irritation, you can layer individually or blend with up to two additional Skin Inc customizable serums to provide optimal results and create a powerful, multipurpose product designed to treat your skin's unique needs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product contains no added fragrance. see more...

Amanda B.
Astoria, NY
I can't even begin to convey how obsessed I am with this oil. It has literally changed my life! I started using this in June 2015 and haven't gotten a pimple since. I apply a drop in the morning before moisturizing and a drop before bed. I didn't have terrible acne, but I did get hormonal acne once/month. Not anymore! It is a bit pricey, but it's SO worth it!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
I love this. How I use mine is I mix this with the cover fx custom color drops. Relieves the redness in my skin and helps the foundation apply smoothly. It's pricey but well worth it.
Chathuni U.
Review for: Skin Inc. Licorice Serum Relieve more...
Got this along with the Skin Inc Facial in a Flash Test Tube (licorice). This calmed my skin and really made it glow from within over time. It's gentle and light - as any serum should be - and effective, but the price is admittedly steep. Try this as part of the Skin Inc facial in a flash routine for maximum benefit!
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product any good?

Sephora