BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkin Inc.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH

Skin Inc. Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH

by Skin Inc.

A serum designed to replenish and retain moisture for long-lasting hydration. Rich in hyaluronic acid, this serum replenishes and retains an abundance of moisture for long-lasting hydration. The patented seaweed encapsulation technology allows for an effective delivery of pure, potent ingredients. Layer individually or blend with up to two additional Skin Inc customizable serums to provide optimal results and create a powerful, multipurpose product designed to treat your skin's unique needs. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product contains no added fragrance.

For fine lines around the eyes, nose and mouth area (frown lines) will this product make a “real difference”
I have dry and sensitive skin, is this worth buying? Sephora
Start your review of Skin Inc. Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,401 reviews
Skin Inc. Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Great product I received recently from a uk subscription box. I actually like seeing the product in this sleek bottle with a dropper for dispensing product to the face. It is gentle and absorbed wonderfully. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,579 reviews
This serum is incredible! I love the beads in it. My face is so smooth and drag after using this serum. I highly recommend it!
Gracie F.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love this product it leaves my skin well hydrated and smooth. this was my first time using it and it met all my expectations. it's not to harsh for the skin, I totally recommend this to everyone out there. it's worth the $$$
Alissa S.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Skin Inc. Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH uploaded by Alissa S.
I received this in a sample kit as a 500 point reward from Sephora. I love that you can customize your skincare with this. I absolutely love the way this feels on my face. I'll definitely buy the full size.
Han R.
Yonkers, NY
This was recommended to me at Sephora when I asked for a solution for my dry post sun burnt skin. It's a small bottle for a big price but the solution sounded potent and legit. It has no scent and feels a bit oily at first but dries smooth very quickly. You apply 3 drops on your skin and spread before applying your moisturizer. The combination of this and a moisturiZer helped my skin heal but I don't think this alone is worth the price. Perhaps if mixing with 2 other serums as advertised in Sephora to create a custom serum. But not worth the price to me alone.
Karen P.
My skin feels well hydrated after using this serum, and thanks to the quick absorption rate, does not leave skin feeling or looking greasy. Just left with a healthy 'glow from within' look. Super gentle and has been consistent since day one. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends.
yumivs
Skin Inc. Hyaluronic Acid Serum REPLENISH uploaded by yumivs
Es un suero que ayuda a reconstruir la piel. Le aporta luminosidad, y ayuda bastante con las arrugas y manchas
Heather D.
Louisville, KY
I received this product in my Allure Beauty Box. I have been including this serum into my morning skincare routine, as I really enjoy utilize hyaluronic acid for extra moisture. I feel that the product does add extra moisture to my skin, but I feel it’s a bit “watery” and is sometimes difficult to blend into the skin. Although this is the case, I continue to utilize as I like the affect following application.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Doesn’t leave oily feeling. It doesn’t make me break out and makes my skin feel good and younger. The price is also average to me.
Christine A.
Granite Shls, TX
Nice clean, light texture goes on smooth and my skin drinks it up. No sticky or oily residue left behind.