BY SKIN INC.

Infused with Skin Inc Vitamin B3+ Serum together with a potent blend of brightening natural floral extracts and Pure Platinum. Developed to refresh the skin complexion by improving overall skin tone, reduce redness and sallowness while reducing appearance of pigment spots, while rare element Platinum boosts the effects of potent antioxidants to combat environmental damage for radiant, luminous skin.

stephanie e.
This mask was amazing, I had a gift basket for mother's day and I had an assortment of masks in it and I was lucky enough to have this in it. Amazing for my skin
Mariela G.
I love this face mask I really like how it leaves my face nice and smooth I really recommend this face mask to leaves your face smooth I bought this at Walmart but they don't sell it anymore which I need more
This sheet mask is one of my all time favorites! I have super sensitive skin and certain things make my skin tomato red but this one masks my skin so smooth and appear brighter. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jacqueline A.
Omg I love this so much! Keeps my face so fresh and I've friend many other face masks before but never have I liked one better than this one, I definitely would recommend to anyone interested in a good face masks!!! 10/10 👌
Kathy H.
Independence
I used this mask and it is awesome. My skin felt so soft and good after use. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
I love having a girls night and doing face masks with my daughter! Who wouldn't want to look radient, right?!
Amber D.
Philadelphia, PA
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING .... love this mask. Super hydrating !!!!!! Makes my skin look so healthy
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
This mask caused redness and bumps all over my face!!!!!! I DO NOT have sensitive skin. I couldn't believe how awful this product is.
Savannag M.
Such an amazing product! Used it for many years and have introduced it to last of friends, not at all a pricey product. Beautiful packaging and good for everyone! Yes would definitely 100% recommend to others!
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply aftwrall.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine , AR
How well did the mask work did it really brighten it?
Esmeralda M.
Does this cause breakouts?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this hydrating?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
would likw to know if this is safe for rosacea or does this have any fragance ingredients?
Alyssa M.
Does this give the glow effect