BY SKIN INC.

An award-winning brightening mask with natural Asian ingredients for glowing skin in as little as 10 minutes. Get Glowin' Brightening Mask contains proven Asian natural and cutting-edge brightening ingredients for unmatched power to brighten skintone, minimize the appearance of pores, and diminish the look of dark spots, age spots, and hyper-pigmentation. The rich, creamy, hydrating formula is suitable for even the most sensitive skin as it helps reduce inflammation without drying it out. It brightens, refines, and improves the glow and translucency of your skin over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product contains no added scent and is a multiple award winner in Asia and Europe. see more...

Rebecca W.
['Carmichael ', ''], CA
This product goes on smooth and really helps tone my skin with its unevenness. Doesn't dry, slightly hydrating, and super gentle. Absolutely lovely texture with a slight tingling feeling but for me that means it works as long as it doesn't sting too much :P Makes you feel luxurious and pampered!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got a sample of this and after using it,, it left my skin smooth and soft but it didn't look any visibly brighter or have any really incredible effects on the skin.
Tiffany D.
Oshawa, ON
So I received a sample of this and decided to try it. I have to say after leaving it on for the recommended time and I began to wash it off, I freaked out slightly as it left my face looking really white. I am naturally olive-toned and you could see the difference in my complexion visibly. As the day went on, the whiteness wore off but be warned for those that are not naturally that complexion there can be a difference. It says glowing and boy did I look like I was for the first few hours.

Sephora