Skin Inc. Daily Dose Serum Bottle Blue 1 oz (empty bottle for custom-blended serums)

BY SKIN INC.

A brightly colored mixer bottle with a convenient dropper to house your unique, customized serum blend. Skin Inc customizable serums can be blended to a unique formulation of up to three serums that are just right for your skin. This Daily Dose Serum Bottle comes in a variety of eye-catching colors to house your very unique serum concoction. Best yet, the mixer bottle features an easy-to-use dropper that instantly picks up the luxurious formula for a simple yet satisfying skincare regime. see more...

Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
I love this serum! I got this for Christmas and I use it every day, I still have quite a bit left so it lasts a lot longer than I was expecting. I got a customized mixture for dry skin, redness, and dark circles - I don't remember the exact serum names, unfortunately. I'm so in love with it! I use it before my moisturizer at night and I barely notice it's there, it isn't heavy and absorbs so fast. Definitely recommend!
Wendy L.
Bought this since there was a massive hype from all the asian youtubers and bloggers about this brand - especially about the LED device from this company too. The innovative concept for this serum was what attracted me to buy it, the idea that the active ingredient are capsulated into small beads to keep the ingredients fresh for longer.

I found the serum very quickly absorbed into the skin, which was a plus. However, it did not do anything outstanding for me - but I kept ordering since I haven't found anything I want to try out yet.

This is three stars because this serum comes with a hefty price tag; the shipping for internationally is quite heavy as well, if you don't buy enough to qualify for free shipping.

Another flaw is that you can have up to three different serums mixed into one bottle - distinguished by the colour of the bead inside the serum. However, realistically, you simply cannot ensure you have a fair amount of each serum-bead spread evenly across your face.

However that is just me being picky, but I am out on a look for a different serum now, simply because 30ml for such a hefty price tag and a quickly used up product is not worth it. Clearly I'm just lazy to get a new serum at the time being.

Maybe after my finals, maybe...