BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkin Gym
Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz

Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz

by Skin Gym

What it is: A face roller used to enrich your morning and evening beauty ritual. What it does: This natural crystal roller has a large and small stone for easy, effortless movements all over the face. Crystal healing has been used for centuries for smooth, youthful-looking skin. This roller may help you maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tone, and help to boost natural collagen. It can reduce puffiness and wrinkles; it can help improve elasticity of the skin; and it can help promote lymphatic drainage. It also helps to reduce undereye dark circles and can eliminate toxins and tighten pores. How to use: This is a very delicate item. Please use with care, rolling gently and wiping only the crystal parts clean. Avoid getting water on the roller. To use, begin by applying your favorite serum, oil, moisturizer or mask. Then, starting on your chin, work from the center of the face outward and upward on the cheeks, toward the collarbone and working outward toward the sides of your neck. Roll the crystal facial roller starting from the center of your neck, upward and outward. Continue for each section of your face. You can also use this roller for targeted rolling on your eye area, forehead, nose, lips, chin and to help relieve sinus pressure and pain. Style Name: Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller. Style Number: 5617514. Available in stores.

What’s the difference between a rose quartz roller or jade roller?
How do you apply this to your skin care routine ?
Is this better than the jade roller?
Start your review of Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz!
Elle P.
Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz uploaded by Elle P.
The Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz is the simplest way to keep the face looking fresh and firm. I just leave it within reach on my cold vanity and it allows me to massage roll my cheeks and undereye bags to reduce swelling. Because it has helped tone my facial muscles, it is easy to then follow-up with a tool like the 3Pcs Tinkle Eyebrow Face Razor Trimmer Hair Remover Set by GokuStore to shave the baby facial hairs easily off my face. Tools are key in the early a.m.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I just got my roller after eyeing them for a long time. I really love that this one has two sides (a normal roller on one side and a smaller one on the other) to tackle all parts of the face, including the eyes. The rose quartz feels nice and cool on my skin (even without refrigerating) and makes my facial oil sink in nicely when I use it. So far I’m very pleased with my roller and can’t wait to give myself more facials at home!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
I love face rolling! I keep this in my fridge and use it in the morning when I’m feeling puffy and it wakes me up more than a cup of coffee! The small end is great for the under eye and really reduces bags and puffyness. Everyone should face roll!
Daniela L.
Monett, MO
NO lo eh utilizado pero me gustaria intentarlo alguien que me pueda dar algun tip o review si devo comprarlo? gracias a influente #influenter #voxbox #urbandecay
Morgan H.
Chandler
LOVE OF MY LIFE. YALLLLLLLLL. I use this night and day with my moisturizer and it is it. I like the cooking feel of it but also it feels like my skin is toned. I love this product and I highly recommend that you get one.
Monica H.
Eugene
I'm in love with using my roller fresh from the freezer, but I also leave it out before I use it so it gets to room temperature and then I put on a sheet mask and use my roller to smooth it into my skin. I don't know how it works but it's been a game changer in the suppleness of my skin with or without a sheet mask. They also have the Jade and I love it!
Miche F.
Hawthorne, CA
I have this roller and I think it’s amazing, and you can see a difference in how your skin looks afterwards
Marina G.
Alexandria, VA
This tool feels so great on my skin. I love how cool it feels without having to put it in the fridge. It slightly helps with puffiness. The price for this one is reasonable compared to other brands.
Stefania G.
Sparkill, NY
As you can see, its really pretty product and tool to use for your skincare routine! In order to improve the results of this product make sure you put it in the freezer or the fridge before use! I would recommend this product but only if you going to put in the fridge😂
Jill C.
Hanover, MA
I love this tool! I received it as a gift. The cooling sensation is the best part, and I feel like I can really rub in serums and eye creams with it. Mine is a little “squeaky” when rolling but other than that it’s great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valerie F.
Brea, CA
il y a 3 ans
Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, Size One Size - Rose Quartz ? Does anybody use a facial roller like this? What are the benefits of using it? And what product(s) do you use it with? Thank you in advance!