Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller

by Skin Gym

Jade Facial Roller

Skin Gym Jade Facial Roller is used to enrich the Morning & Evening Ritual.

This gorgeous, natural jade roller has a large and small stone that you simply roll over your face in an outwards direction. Crystal healing has been used for centuries for smooth, youthful-looking skin.

Benefits

Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points, increasing skin firmness and reducing small wrinkles and expression lines
Improves blood circulation and skin tone
Collagen boosting
Reduce puffiness and wrinkles
Improves elasticity of the skin
Promotes lymphatic drainage
Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
Reduces dark under-eye circles
Eliminates toxins
Tightens pores, since the crystal remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin.
Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness.
How To Clean Your Roller:

Salt is a powerful anti-bacterial substance and absorbs negative and unwanted energies.

Half-fill a bowl of dry salt/ rock salt / Himalayan salt then gently place your roller directly on top of the salt. It should be left on top for several hours or overnight.

Your crystals should then be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts to remove any remaining salt. After use, the salt must be thrown away and never re-used because it will have absorbed negative and unwanted energies. Your crystal roller is now all cleansed from bacteria and from negative energy.

If you want to deep-clean your roller- you can remove the heads and deep clean it that way as well. Try not to soak the roller in water and if you use water & gentle soap , only do it on the crystal parts.

We also recommend lubricating the connector on both ends with vegetable oil for long term care and to provide smooth rolling.

There is so much hype about the jade roller nowadays. Please inform me, is it worth the hype??Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller
Has anyone noticed significant different after using it? Do you use a moisturizer or serum with it?
Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller ? What's the tea with this rollers ink pw they super popular but idk why...
Start your review of Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller!
Jennifer D.
Fort Myers, FL
I love it but you need to use it right bc if you don't use it good it can do the opposite to something beneficial
Patricia M.
Flint, MI
Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller uploaded by Patricia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This feels great. It gives stress relief and stimulates my skin. I look and feel glowy. I have to be careful not to over do it!
Lillian  S.
Yonkers, NY
1,654 reviews
Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller uploaded by Lillian  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product my face and skin feels rested and with a nice glow . I use this every night cold from the freezer after putting serum on my face. I roll it all over my face and eyes.
Alexis N.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
At first i was super skeptical on this little gem but i thought id buy it to see what the hype was about. Now i use it everyday! I love how it feels on my face and under my eyes. I also put a sheet mask on and then roll it over my face! I truly believe it has helped reduce my facial puffiness. Its worth a try!!
rachel K.
Hanover
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this. I'm going to be honest, at first I was like really? Why would I spend this much on a roller... It helps when I have headaches, I just roll it across my forehead and around my eye and behind my ears. I also use it when I put my moisturizer on. I have not tried putting it in the freezer yet but plan to.
Jessica  S.
Grand Island, NY
1,182 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I put this is the freezer. Holy crap best idea ever. My face feels so refreshed and de puffed. It helps my headaches when I roll it on my forehead and around my eyes. It’s perfect to massage my serums in. Definitely worth the $34 at Ulta!
Dalia S.
New York , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product but it makes an annoying squeaking sound when I use it so it was very disappointing I used some oil to see maybe the squeaking noises will stop and it did but after a while it went back to make the noises
Brittany R.
Clayton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
So I was very skeptical about these but I’ve heard great things and everyone had been trying them so I thought I’d give it a go too! I must say I’m extremely pleased! Not sure if it really provides any benefits to my skin but it is definitely a great relaxing tool. I also clench my jaw in my sleep and it gets very sore. I love using this before bed and it has helped a lot! I can now relax to the point where I don’t clench my jaw nearly as much and it doesn’t stay sore like it used to. When it does happen to act up I use the large end of the roller to roll out the muscles and then the smaller side to help roll it out a little bit better. I’m so glad I made the purchase!
Kristen B.
Birch River, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I had been wanting a facial roller to apply serums for quite a while, so when this jade roller was 50% off at Ulta, I snagged it up. It works well and was exactly what I was wanting in a roller. I like that there is a large roller on one end and smaller one for smaller areas of the face on the other end. It is easy to clean. I recommend this if you are searching for a good roller.
Meg T.
MS
My mother n law gave me this item for Christmas this past year. It was an item on my wish list. I use it morning and night. It also feels good when I have a cold. I give this product a 10 out of 10.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany  P.
Littleton, CO
il y a 3 ans
Blyssey B. il y a 3 ans
The jade roller feels nice on the skin over sheet mask. You can put it in the fridge and the cooling feeling helps tighten pores, soothes the skin and helps with inflammation.
Veronica A.
il y a 3 ans
Brittany R. il y a 2 ans
I really like mine, I use the smaller side as well as the larger side. Makes massaging face muscles easier and so relaxing! Not sure if I notice any skin benefits I guess you are pulling and pushing on your skin as much when applying moisturizers and serums!