Skin Genesis Deep Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser Women Cream by L'Oréal, 5 Ounce

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hasti M.
Hasti M.
Markham
 Concert was amazing I'm a feminist it I love how it is a women's products and I men's product because men are so stupid and I don't know what can care as I love this product to the bone I would definitely buy it again love it so much
Amber F.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from my sister as a hand me down gift. I fell in love the moment I used it! I'm picky on skincare due to the way it makes my skin feel. But when applied there is no oily/yucky feeling that comes across your skin. The smell is addicting and it smooths on so easily. I plan to use this skincare for a little while and see where it takes my facial skin!
jayne B.
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this product. It for my price range to a tee and I enjoyed using it. The packaging was delightful and it really caught my eye when I saw it at the mall. I would recommend to others for sure
Clara R.
Clara R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap product! I used this face mask at a sleepover and felt so fresh the next morning! I just wish I had more ): it definitely met the expectations of fixing my dry skin! Over all this is a amazing product!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like l'oreal's skin genesis line. The products are high quality and good value for drug store product. I also particularly like how this product smells!
Ressa H.
Ressa H.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg so recommended in my book and to be honest, it didnt make ur skin al oilly like 90 percent of the body and skin care lotions that i use. if u pass the free ofer to use this up.... something is wrong with u lol
AuriAunna C.
AuriAunna C.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You want good, clean, fresh glowing skin after washing your face? Then this is it! Was skeptical at first, but after trying, I was highly satisfied!
Chante H.
Chante H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! Makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized! I love foaming cleansers, and the smell is awesome as well!
amber s.
amber s.
Adrian
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wonderful product truely mosterizes and deeply cleanses my face. It reaches deep into the pores and gets rid of all the oils and grime!
Selinabeatriz
Selinabeatriz
Me gusto simplemente la uso en las tardes que llegó de trabajar y después de baño me limpio mi cara con esta crema y listo muy buena