BY SKINFOOD

Apply the ingredients properly over the face to supply moisture. Apply once more where moisturization is needed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy L.
Enjoy using this primer water. Not sure it has many benefits but it smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft
nana C.
madrid
Este es uno de mis primer favoritos aunque es lo unico que utilizo de skinn food aunque me gustaria probar mas
Breeze C.
Rexton
This works very very very well and I love this setting spray so much and I recommend it to everyone and anyone
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! THEY ARE AMAZING AND HAVE REALLY HOOD RESULTS IN MY SKIN!!! Super happy with them!!!
Elena P.
Greece
Good primer! It makes the foundation stay week, it is easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers!
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
it will be a pleasure to try new fragrances of such special products and to tell my friends
Marwa H.
Bahrain
I would not recommend it its all just lies it won't prime neither mostrize it won't even do anything at all
Kholoud A.
cairo
I love this product very very simple and gives Les very attractive appearance I loved him very very simple and I loved him for this reason thanking this company because it manufactured such a product ❤️