[Skin Food] Yuja Water Fit Primer 30ml uploaded by Maureen S.

BY SKINFOOD

Apply the ingredients properly over the face to supply moisture. Apply once more where moisturization is needed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maureen S.
Northwood
Lovely product lovely price just didn't stand up to my sweating for very long. Tried it on cooler days and it's lovely! There's no mask feelings to the product nor is it really greasy or drying. I'm over 50 so moisturizing primer is important so foundation and other makeup don't gather in those horrible horrible lines! But he has to be the right kind of moisture and after six and a half hours on a 50-degree day Fahrenheit mind you, it still looks like I had just applied my foundation and Coty airspun powder. It works well enough that I will be buying more products from this company which is rare when it comes to Korean beauty products.
Jessyca V.
miami
Only used once but really like the product. It feels light and has a nice smell to it as well as an appealing packaging. Easy to use and blends in easily. Would recommend and pricing is affordable.
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
I love this primer under my makeup because of how it helps even my skin, and used in my everyday routine. It lasts all day and i would recommend this to anyone who wants a new primer.
Shantell M.
Lynn
This primer was great for after my basic skin care routine. It helped me apply makeup more evenly and smoothly. It also protected my face from harsh sunlight. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good primer.
Stephanie M.
Auburn, CA
I love this brand. This primer not only is refreshing but it helps ever out everything before i apply my makeup so i can start with a nice and smooth canvas. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with problem skin.
Mary A.
Selma, AL
This works wonderfully as a face primer and to keep your face glowing. It refreshes my skin and also hydrates it ,it also makes my skin feel soft like I put a mist on it
Daena C.
College Station, TX
I've never had a primer that felt like skincare! Such an amazing primer that makes my skin feel so silky and smooth!
Daria W.
Churchville, PA
It was a nice primer that left my skin feeling nice and moisturized and refreshed. I enjoyed the feel it left on my skin
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love that it’s a very nice primer love how it goes on my face love the formula very good quality love love it
Stephanie M.
Perris , CA
Eat thing I’ve ever had bought. Skin good is a really good brand & affordable but sometimes can be expensive