BY SKINFOOD

Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Skin Food Wildberry Milk Cleansing Foam is one of my favorite K- beauty products. I love how foamy it gets from just a small drop of cleanser. The wildberry scent is delicious! It does a fantastic job of removing eye makeup, including mascara that's locked in by setting spray. Highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
It works really great for my acne because it’s a flaming cleaner and it’s not harsh on my skin which is such a relief and I’ve been buying it for the past year or so I for sure recommend I’m such a skin care addict you don’t even know
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
This foam cleanser makes my face new again, as if I had just been born. It is not too pricey, as every penny counts! The product lasts incredibly long, as you need only a pea-sized drop of the product to wash your face.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Great cleanser and does not over drying skin. Cleanse well and I love the consistency of the cleanser. Their products are very affordable and gentle to skin. If you have sensitive skin like me, give this a try.
Mia F.
This milk cleansing foam is the way to go! don't be afraid to use other countries skin care products. Their skin is amazing so why isn't ours! This is super gentle and has no room for improvement it is amazing
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I got this in an Ipsy and fell in love. It’s so gentle on my skin but cleans so well. I love pairing it with my Clarisonic. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again in the full size bottle!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
My friend had told me about this so I went on a search to find it. And I was happy I did. Cleansed and left my skin feeling refreshed. It smelt good and didn’t cause my sensitive skin to break out
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
Good product helps your skin a lot. Makes it smooth and it’s pretty good for dry skin. I used this once and I would say it’s pretty good and I would reccomend. It’s a little expensive though. But good for dry skin.
Nadine C.
Charleston, WV
Love love this product made my skin feel so clean and soft. I would highly recommend this product. If you get a chance to try it don't pass it up.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I just bought to try out heard from a friend levels healthy skin. And it was true to her words it gave a clean fresh looking skin.