BY SKINFOOD #37 in Face Masks

Egg White Pore Mask - Albumen, commonly known as egg white, is one of nature's highest quality protein sources. It's also packed with niacin (Vitamin B3), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and a complete amino acid profile. Four ways albumen works in our Egg White Pore line: Regulates excessive sebum Eliminates pore-clogging impurities Tightens pores and minimizes their appearance Eradicates skin bacteria The high level of protein in albumen, along with its natural low-moisture state, makes it a very effective moisturizing and tightening agent. Albumen is also a natural anti-inflammatory. All of these virtues make egg white egg-cellent for exfoliating, refining pores, and controlling excess oil, as well as anti-aging effects! SKINFOOD's Egg White Pore Mask is a pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that penetrates deeply into pores to remove pore-clogging oil. - Egg White Pore Mask see more...

• Is this a good product? Been wanting to try something that can re...2 Answers
  • I always want to try this brand.1 Answers
  • How often should this be used; daily, weekly or monthly?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite skin mask for minimizing pores. Once on, I can see the pores on my face in clear view as the egg white tightens skin and cleans the dirt and oil. I know this because once I remove the mask, my skin feels smooth and looks much brighter. I do see a difference in my pores, slightly smaller with each use. Do not expect to be able to peel this mask off, however. This is a wash off mask. A tip, if you’re into black head removal advice: apply this mask to your nose and afterwards, take dental floss to remove blackheads before washing off mask. I definitely saw a difference, and I always recommend this mask for a good skin care routine.
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
I had saw this product a lot on the internet, so when I finally saw it at Ulta, I had to pick it up
The consistency is so thick, it’s like concrete
Very white in color
Has a really strong fragrance to it, which is kind of unfortunate but that’s okay
When you put it on, you only need a thin layer
As it dries, it gets super tight! I like that, because I know it’s working
I keep it on for about 20 minutes, then take it off with luke warm water
Your skin feels oh so soft afterwards
I love it
And a little goes a long way!
This stuff will last a very long time & for $10... you can’t go wrong!
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Shipping was fast and the product was packaged and sealed well. The mask has a light fresh and clean smell, not over powering at all. Once applied it dries very fast. Most masks I've tried make your skin feel tight and stretched, this mask, although thick when applying, sits lightly on the skin. After letting the mask sit about 5-10 minutes, rinse with warm water. My skin felt much softer and moisturized after using it. I would recommend for ANY skin type. Very happy with this product and will repurchase in the future.
Justine M.
I would recommend this for Any skin type.
It has a very nice fresh/clean smell and it isn’t too strong it’s very light and beautiful smelling. The mask sits lightly on the skin and dries pretty fast, I didn’t find myself waiting too long like some other brands I’ve tried. It left my skin feeling soooooo soft! And my skin stayed moisturized feeling for a long amount of time after applying! I have tried many many mask because my skin is dry and tired this is one if the best it makes me feel and look younger and gives my skin a beautiful revived look and it’s very lovely! I’d buy over and over again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I. Love. This. Stuff. Honestly! I believe it’s no more than $11. I bought this at ULTA early last year, and I’ve repurchased it twice since. This stuff just leaves my skin feeling so clean and detoxed. I used to hate the takeoff process, but I found some disposable mask takeoff wipes at ulta also and it has made the process pretty easy. I love how this product feels when it dries onto your face; it just feels like it’s really working hard lol. It definitely shrinks my pores and tightens my skin! It doesn’t irritate my skin AT ALL.
Liddie R.
I purchased this from Ulta online and the first day of receiving it, I had to try it out. It's packaging is a small tube but inside you will receive a lot of product. Plus a little goes a long way, trust me. This egg white mask is great for oily skin types, which will help shrink pores and control the oils. I use it 1 time a week along with a daily face cleanser. I have notice a difference in my skin for the better. I will definitely keep using it in my routine and I will recommend this product to others.
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
Oh my goodness where do I start? I got this on sale at Ulta and I am absolutely in LOVE! I love seeing how it cleans up my pores and isn't overly harsh on my skin. Packaging is wonderful, little to no fragrance, and overall a pleasurable experience. Best part? Easy to take off. I did dock one star because it has alcohol in it, but that's just because I don't like having alcohol in skincare products.
Lily H.
I love how it makes my skin feel! Also, it doesn’t break me out, which is a plus because I have very sensitive skin. Packaging is so cute & a little goes a long way so I know it will last me for a while! I use it after a long week of wearing makeup every day to cleanse my pores which feels great, however I don’t exactly see a difference in pore size. I did notice my skin is soft & smooth though!
Jeri L.
This is one of my favorite masks of all time. First of all, the size of this container will last you FOREVER because a little goes a long way. The price of this is sooo affordable that you may think it won’t work good.... it actually works amazingly.  Perfect for people like me with oily skin, doesn’t tighten on your face and once you wash it off...pores are almost non existent!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Many of my friends have used the Skinfood Egg White mask and had great results with their pores. I decided to try it but didn’t have the same results. I used it after I cleansed my face and legit it on for the suggested time. Upon washing it off, I didn’t notice any immediate changes in the size or clarity of my pores. I kept using it for about one month but still never saw any results.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
How often should this be used; daily, weekly or monthly?
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
silly question, but does this smell like eggs?
Anika B.
How well does this work?
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
What kind of chain stores (Target, Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Walmart, etc) carry this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Is this a good product? Been wanting to try something that can remove my black heads and reduce my pores!