BY SKINFOOD

Egg White Pore Mask - Albumen, commonly known as egg white, is one of nature's highest quality protein sources. It's also packed with niacin (Vitamin B3), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and a complete amino acid profile. Four ways albumen works in our Egg White Pore line: Regulates excessive sebum Eliminates pore-clogging impurities Tightens pores and minimizes their appearance Eradicates skin bacteria The high level of protein in albumen, along with its natural low-moisture state, makes it a very effective moisturizing and tightening agent. Albumen is also a natural anti-inflammatory. All of these virtues make egg white egg-cellent for exfoliating, refining pores, and controlling excess oil, as well as anti-aging effects! SKINFOOD's Egg White Pore Mask is a pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that penetrates deeply into pores to remove pore-clogging oil. - Egg White Pore Mask see more...

• Okay Skincare Junkies! I just recently purchased a whole ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Been wanting to try something tha...2 Answers
  • I always want to try this brand.3 Answers
Skin Food SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask, 2.40 Ounce
  • "Due to my excessive use of makeup, my skin became so sensitive, it never stops breaking out. I've only been using Skinfood for couple months and I can see the improvements on my skin. Less breakouts, I can see my skin actually recover. " in 41 reviews
Erin S.
Little Falls
I’m the type who gets nervous to try new masks because I’m terrified they’ll make me super oily or breakout, regardless of their purpose. When I saw this mask, I had to try it - my go-to zit treatment is putting the lining of an egg shell right on the blemish. The process is messy and a waste of an egg so this product seemed like a great option. I am in love with it! There’s no smell to it, which is fine by me, and it works wonders. I use the mask once a week or the morning-after when I’ve slept in my makeup and my skin needs serious TLC. My skin looks and feels better using this mask.
Aleeyah P.
I bought this item at Ulta from their Korean skin care section and can definitely say it does what it claims. This mask does not leave your skin dry or feeling like it’s stripped your natural oils. When applying this mask, the consistency is like a thick lotion and has a very light skincare smell. Once you leave the mask on for about 10-15 minutes you’ll notice smaller pores, softer skin, and hydration. Also,you can get a free $3.50 coupon on the Ulta website towards the item ! Skin Food SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask, 2.40 Ounce
Rachel R.
Clarion, PA
I LOVE this stuff. This was an impulse buy standing in the check out line at my favorite Ulta location and I am do happy I ended up grabbing it. I use it a few times a week and can notice my pores getting smaller and my skin getting softer and clearer. It has a nice smell to it and as it dries it doesnt make it feel like your face is getting ripped off. It's so easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. LOVE LOVE LOVE skin food. Will definitely look into more of their products
Caitlyn Y.
Greensboro
Super cute packaging! I love how much product you get for the price. With this mask, a little goes a long way and one mask lasts me such a long time. My pores look so much smaller and I love pairing this with the corresponding face wash. I use this mask at least once a week at the end of the day and my skin looks great.
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite skin mask for minimizing pores. Once on, I can see the pores on my face in clear view as the egg white tightens skin and cleans the dirt and oil. I know this because once I remove the mask, my skin feels smooth and looks much brighter. I do see a difference in my pores, slightly smaller with each use. Do not expect to be able to peel this mask off, however. This is a wash off mask. A tip, if you’re into black head removal advice: apply this mask to your nose and afterwards, take dental floss to remove blackheads before washing off mask. I definitely saw a difference, and I always recommend this mask for a good skin care routine.
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
Oh my goodness where do I start? I got this on sale at Ulta and I am absolutely in LOVE! I love seeing how it cleans up my pores and isn't overly harsh on my skin. Packaging is wonderful, little to no fragrance, and overall a pleasurable experience. Best part? Easy to take off. I did dock one star because it has alcohol in it, but that's just because I don't like having alcohol in skincare products.
Katiisha M.
Reading
I have had such a wonderful experience using this mask for my sensitive oily skin. I have tried different brands of clay mask and as soon as it touched my skin it would sting and become red once i washed it off. As soon as i put this mask on my skin felt no reaction and better yet no redness. After i wash off this mask, i immediately put a pore strip on my nose and the blackheads are easier to remove.
Britt M.
Just started using this an I love it so far! My pores are definitely smaller and more refined after using this. My nose overall just feels so smooth after using this, which is a huge deal because due to having large pores my nose has a lot of texture, but this makes me nose feel incredibly smooth. This does soak up oil initially but I’m not sure of the long term results yet.
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Shipping was fast and the product was packaged and sealed well. The mask has a light fresh and clean smell, not over powering at all. Once applied it dries very fast. Most masks I've tried make your skin feel tight and stretched, this mask, although thick when applying, sits lightly on the skin. After letting the mask sit about 5-10 minutes, rinse with warm water. My skin felt much softer and moisturized after using it. I would recommend for ANY skin type. Very happy with this product and will repurchase in the future.
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
I had saw this product a lot on the internet, so when I finally saw it at Ulta, I had to pick it up
The consistency is so thick, it’s like concrete
Very white in color
Has a really strong fragrance to it, which is kind of unfortunate but that’s okay
When you put it on, you only need a thin layer
As it dries, it gets super tight! I like that, because I know it’s working
I keep it on for about 20 minutes, then take it off with luke warm water
Your skin feels oh so soft afterwards
I love it
And a little goes a long way!
This stuff will last a very long time & for $10... you can’t go wrong!
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
silly question, but does this smell like eggs?
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
How often should this be used; daily, weekly or monthly?
Ana S.
Where can i buy it in brazil ?
Gabrielle D.
Shippenville, PA
Okay Skincare Junkies! I just recently purchased a whole bunch of new skin care products from Ulta called Skinfood. The reviews and price points were amazing so I figured I’d ask my Influenster community what their thoughts on the brand were! I’ll tag the products I bought and should be receiving in a few days!Skin Food SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask, 2.40 Ounce | Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml Made in 'Korea [Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml] | and their new Peach Jelly Soothing Gel that I cant seem to find on here 🙁
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I always want to try this brand.