Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream #2 Made in Korea by Skinfood uploaded by Raiza D.Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream #2 Made in Korea by Skinfood uploaded by Juliet C.

BY SKINFOOD

10g Look refreshed and energized with Skin Food's Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream. Reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes with the extracts of salmon roe. Salmon Dark Circle Concealer #1 is designed for those with lighter skin tones.... see more...

• What skin tone will this work with? And how is the texture?1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
C C.
It is a thinker concealer which cover dark eye quite well. I can almost use it as a concealer on other part of my face. However it could be a bit oily for some people. The price is not bad compare to other concealer I used. There is a slight fishy smell, considering it's from salmon. But it is gone in minutes and unnoticeable.
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product but it didn't work well with my skin. Every time I applied it the product would settle on my fine lines. It also didn't matter if I set it with powder, the concealer would still move around and eventually just fade away.
Jessica L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I quite like this for covering my dark circles! Although it doesn't completely color correct that area (my dark circles are more brown toned than blue/purple), it definitely brightens up the area and makes me look more awake! My only complaint is that when I put a bb cream/foundation on top my undereyes will look dry even if I did use eye cream. I like applying this with a brush, and a little goes a long way!
michelle v.
nashville, NC
Love love love this stuff. It will settle in the creases of your eye, so you have to use a primer. But it really does a great job of covering under eye circles and a little goes a long way so one jar will last you a very long time.
Camilla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer. It has light reflecting pigments and has a peach undertone to cancel out blue/purple hues, so it's able to effectively camouflage under eye circles without needing to cake it on. It has a pretty moisturizing consistency so it's great for people with dry skin.
Ann L.
McLean , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is amazing for its price. It's very creamy and doesn't dry up the under eye, and also had a peachy pink undertone to combat the purple/blue. I recommend using this under another concealer if you have pretty dark under eyes like me
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
I had a beauty guru friend recommend this but I didn't love it as much as I wanted to. It creased really easy.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
I use this DAILY. I can not leave the house without this on. It has peach undertones so it cancels out the purple-ness of my eye bags. It also comes with a lot of product. I've been using it almost a year daily and i have barely made a dent in it. Sorry for the terrible lighting.
Juliet C.
Barranquilla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es uno de mis favoritos concealers que he probado, pero mi primera impresión no fue tan buena ya que la primera ves que lo use sentí que el tenia un olor extraño como a pintura de óleo y era un poco pegajoso y como la consistencia dura no se como explicarlo. Pero mientras los fui utilizando me empezó a gustar mucho mucho mas, es uno de los mejores correctores que he usado, ademas que te da un toque de luminosidad y brillo a tu piel. Hace excelente su trabajo que es ocultar las ojeras y los colores en los que viene el producto es perfecto. ( incluso siento que humecta la zona del ojo) . Definitivamente se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo .
@kbeauty_julietc
Janne H.
Toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles and this helps hide them. You only need to use a little so the jar lasts a very long time.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
What skin tone will this work with? And how is the texture?