Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100g

by SKINFOOD

Ship with free samples of skin food (a-poly only). Apply evenly after cleansing and avoid eye and mouth area, gently scrub.

Does this brighten skin like if you have hyperpigmentation ?
What is the difference from a face mask?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off - 100g!
Product Highlights
I really like this mask. It is safe for sensitive skin types and is very gentle. You massage it into your skin for about 10 minutes and then let it set for another 5 before rinsing the mask off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it gets rid of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. I have sensitive skin and this product works well for me. I would recommend this and repurchase this product. in 64 reviews
2 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg. I will never go without this product ever again! It might seem like a little much when you first read the directions, massage on your face for 10-15 minutes, but it is so worth it, and you’re worth setting aside some “you time” for a mere 10-15 minutes. It’s very gentle on my skin. It makes my face feel exfoliated (there’s soft, gentle grains in a lotion type formula), superrrrrrr soft, and it leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant with a glow. I can’t even explain how much I love this product. I could go on and on. Plus it’s only $10!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend!!!!!
3 months agoMission Viejo, CA
THIS is my 1st Skinfood product ever, and b/c I loved this so much, I went back to Skinfood and bought everything else they had.  Why I originally got this was b/c I happened to eye the cute Skinfood store at my local shopping plaza, walked in, browsed, and decided this would be my 1st test product for the brand b/c I loved the smell, I love rice, I loved the surprisingly affordable price for a KOREAN skincare brand, and I've never used a soft-scrub mask before.  Smells just like freshly steamed rice from a rice cooker, feels SO lovely (think of a fresh, mush) as it exfoliates GENTLY and it's not too intense of a mask where I've to limit myself to using this 1x a week (I use it every 2-3 days).  Results are wonderful: my face is noticeably softer after each use, but not glowing red since it's not rubbing my face raw, it's brighter, and it gives me a nice, natural dewy look to my complexion.  I'm not riddled with acne and my face is already smooth as butter and I don't deal with splotchiness, so what this mask does is enhance my already glassy skin.  I love the natural luminescence I get after using this mask AND the subtle healthy glow lasts for awhile (6-8hrs)!  I will definitely buy more once I run out of this baby.
2 months agoAuburn, WA
I picked this K beauty treatment/mask up at Ulta while looking for something lightly nourishing and brightening. My boyfriend and I both enjoy using facemask together so he tried tried this with me! This gentle polish has bits of rice in its soft cream. On a clean face you rub it gently focusing on problem areas and ket it sit on your face for 10 minutes while the rice enzymes gently break down surface skin cells. You rinse off after 10 minutes and my skin was very soft and well balanced. I see the best resaults when I use every other day as over time it helps brighten my skin tone and lighten hyper pigmentation. This isn't a quick fix, use-in-an-emergency-type-mask , but it does play an important role in keeping my skin youthful and in a beautiful condition. Worth keeping on my shelf for regular use!
7 days agoBrooklyn, NY
I love the smell the price and the texture of this mask, I had heard about it from youtubers and ordered my first pack a few years ago. It is soft on my skin yet there is little bits of rice extracts in there to give you a little bit of a scrub in a very gentle way. Every time i use it my face feels more hydrated and looks brighter after!
a month agoStorm Lake, IA
This mask has a nice pudding texture and leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. It is not drying at all and gives a little moisture boost to my skin. It also faded acne scars that I have on my cheeks very well too. Has a faint floral scent I don't mind tho but maybe troubling for others.
5 days agonew york
It's a fun product. It's not like a crazy amazing exfoliator but it gets the job done in a nice gentle way. And it's also just really cute and the stores I've seen selling it have all had decent prices for it. And you dont have to use alot of product either so it lasts a while
6 days agoNew York, NY
I love this make. You know when you are just getting over being sick and you skin is peeling Like around your nose? I put the mask on and it’s instantly gone. Super affordable and a little goes along way.
2 months agoAstoria, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this alongside a friend, was a little unsure abt it at first thought the rice might be harsh for my skin but omg was I wrong, this mask is super gentle you exfoliate for one minute then wash after 15 minutes and your skin feels sooo hydrated and refreshed. I can’t wait to try other products by skinfoods this def is a favorite now!
25 days agoRaleigh, NC
I bought this one day, when my favorite SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off was sold off. It smells really nice and leaves my skin soft. It does leave my skin feeling more refreshed and clean after use, then the black sugar. I still prefer the black sugar because it leaves my skin super soft. But this is great!
2 months agoW Carrollton, OH
I really like this product once my skin got used to it. This mask helps exfoliate my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft after I leave it on and give my face a massage. At first, I got some breakouts after I used this but after 2 or 3 uses my face quickly adjusted and leaves my skin looking supple after each use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...