BY SKINFOOD #85 in Face Masks

Ship with free samples of skin food (a-poly only). Apply evenly after cleansing and avoid eye and mouth area, gently scrub. see more...

• Has anyone used this? Thinking about trying a new skin ma...4 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Sadly, my skin has been los...2 Answers
  • How do you qualify to receive samples like these??? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like this mask. It is safe for sensitive skin types and is very gentle. You massage it into your skin for about 10 minutes and then let it set for another 5 before rinsing the mask off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it gets rid of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. I have sensitive skin and this product works well for me. I would recommend this and repurchase this product. " in 64 reviews
Anna G.
I have really dry skin but exfoliating everyday irritates my skin way too much. I saw this product say you have to run for 10 minutes and I figured I could just try that with any face scrub at home. I was wrong. My whole face broke out. So I went to ulta and finally decided to try this and OMG. You do have to rub this in for 10 minutes but while your rubbing the product texture changes and my skin barely got red at all even after 10 minutes of rubbing. My face wasn't irritated at all and you could definitely use this everyday. My dry skin completely goes away for a few days after using this. A few mins after you rinse it your skin won't feel that soft yet but about 10 minutes later it seriously feels like baby skin. 15/10 would recommend!
Lesly A.
I bought this for my mom and when I say my mom I mean my mom & i .I’ve only used it once because it’s for brightening and rejuvenating the face and when I applied it my dads was so itchy and the texture was just sandy and chunky it didn’t feel like rice on a cream it was just weird things on a cream but my mom did tell me that all of her friends asked her what she had done to her face because she looked younger and now this is one of her fav products and her friends also went out to buy it :D
Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
So I got this product from an ipsy bag and i lived it the smell was really nice which its always a plus... I use a silicone brush to apply once a week leave on for a few minutes and start scrubbing in circular motions to really get into those big pores i have... It fairly easy to work with and it if you have oily skin scrubs are a must at least 2 a week this is a good option... Other peels just make me irritated not with this one... It is Food for your Skin!!!
Esther H.
I enjoyed this product! It made my skin feel so soft and smooth, and it did look brighter the next day. I don't think it really did anything for my dark spots from sun damage, but maybe with more use, it will help them lighten up. I still prefer the black sugar mask over this since I like the exfoliated feeling, but this mask does provide a gentle exfoliation, so it works for people like me with sensitive skin. Will repurchase in the future!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
This product worked ok for me! I’ve definitely tried better. I was simply expecting a little more from it. I don’t think it did any thing bad to my skin so I don’t necessarily have anything bad to say about it, but it also just didn’t do much for me! But can we take a moment to talk about packaging? So cool! Haven’t really seen packaging like it and it is nice and compact so it makes it ideal to travel with!
Lee-Han H.
Orlando, FL
100% love this brand and mask. I have learned with my acne proned skin that I should be washing my face with cold water. My skin did a 360 and cleared up amazingly well. This mask helps with the texture and it sells out fast in Ulta. Im due for another jar and can promise you a difference in your skin whether it's oily or dry. My old scars have soften up and I use their lemon mask to lighten them.
Zion S.
washington dc
I honestly wasn't the biggest fan of this product because I thought it was going to be Rice granules but it turned out to be a little plastic balls instead of rice. And you also have to massage this for like 20 minutes straight which is extremely tiring but I do think it did brighten a little bit so it did work.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I've only used this exfoliating mask 3 times , and so far I like how gentle this is on the skin. This has a creamy consistency with rice granules that aren't as hard as one would expect. Despite the fact that this contains alcohol, I don't get the displeasing drying/tightening effects that usually accompany that ingredient. My face feels so smooth and slightly brighter after using this product. Since this is so gentle, I'm sure those with sensitive skin could use this more often than other exfoliants. On another note, those who are seeking a deep exfoliation should opt for another product. The only thing I disliked about this product was the fragrance. I find that it smells artificially string. Nevertheless, result wise I enjoy this product and plan on using it long-term.
Rachel B.
I will begin by saying that I've only used this mask around 3 times, but I'm not blown away by this mask, but I don't hate it either. It has a softer texture than some of the other scrubs I've used. This can definitely be used daily because its not as harsh. Although, it's harder to see any results, it didn't break my skin out and dry it out significantly.
Evita S.
Bethesda, MD
This was the very first face mask that I’ve tried and the reason why I’m so into face masks right now. I used to always restock this but then it became sold out on most boutiques that I go into.

Anyway, the grainy “rice” on the mask is a good exfoliator and I just love to scrub it on my face. It’s smell is really subtle so I like using it before I go to bed.
Aimee S.
I've tried the ski food black sugar mask and I'm in love with the way it exfoliates. Does this particular product provide great exfoliating properties?
Tammy V.
Has anyone used this? Thinking about trying a new skin mask and wonder if this was worth the price. I have combination, sensitive, and acne prone skin.
Carla Z.
morristown, NJ
How does this compare to the black sugar mask ?
I have been reviewing this but scared to try. Does it makes your skin turn redness and dry?
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
How do you qualify to receive samples like these???