Skin Food Grapefruit Nail Polish Remover 100ml uploaded by Tammi H.

BY SKINFOOD

Autumn E.
If I could give this nail polish remover 10 stars, I would. I found this nail polish while I was visiting South Korea several years back. I was astonished at how good it smells! Usually nail polish has that strong, disgusting acetone chemical smell to it. I don't even like grapefruit that much, but compared to others, this nail polish remover smells so heavenly! It still has a subtle acetone smell to it, but you still need it to work! And it works perfectly. I use it with cotton pads, and it cleanly removes all of my polish. I highly recommend this!
Siri L.
San Francisco
This nail polish remover is honestly on one of the best nail polish removers I have ever used. It took off some of make best nail polishes almost with ease. It didn't dry out my cuticles and smelled so much better than most nail polish removers on the market. I would definitely recommend it to all nail polish wearers.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Nice nail polish that doesnt stink! Isnt too drying and removes polish quickly and easily. Love that this doesnt have a horrible smell liie most removers.
Marlene J.
toronto, ON
This is my all time favourite nail polish remover the grapefruit scent is nice & smell of the remover (alcohol part) isn't harsh. Takes nail polish off easy - glitter a little longer but then again glittler is hard enough to take off with other brands to.  Wish it was more available in stores, but I buy it on ebay.
I would recommend this to anyone.
Anh Thư N.
Hanoi
Weird combination of smell ever. It works well for removing, leaves my nail shining a bit. But the smell was too impressive to ignore it...